Author Topic: Enemy Obsession?  (Read 2204 times)

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
Re: Enemy Obsession?
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2015, 10:11:57 PM »

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2015, 07:58:30 AM »
There was once a player that would simply camp in Tiger 2's on hills at every other spawn, when we located him we would go dive bomb him; of course he would tower out then "Vox" everyone. Let's just say he whined a few times about it.
JG 52

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2015, 06:30:03 PM »
There was once a player that would simply camp in Tiger 2's on hills at every other spawn, when we located him we would go dive bomb him; of course he would tower out then "Vox" everyone. Let's just say he whined a few times about it.

You mean the one that no matter what country he was on he was sold out to the opposing country to make sure he died?  :devil
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2015, 01:00:29 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnaXzeutwGo

The pigs watermelon on us
I challenge any member of the 49ers to a 7 round duel in whatever plane they want to fly....doesn't matter result will be the same.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2015, 01:01:59 PM »
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2015, 01:23:45 PM »
Your Hitler rage video was poo :old:
It didn't make any sense....spelled Waystin2 wrong too.
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2015, 02:00:06 PM »
It didn't make any sense....spelled Waystin2 wrong too.

:rofl
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2015, 02:11:19 PM »
You need a random dueling generator.

1. - Two pull up a GUI and sign in. Choose random same plane, random different planes, or specific same planes. Fixed 25% fuel and default gun package.
2. - 30sec after both click accept, both are air spawned facing each other same alt 6000yds apart.
3. - When one or both is dead, auto tower.
4. - Just keep reaccepting the auto duel to start the next round. Edit it to change it up. Or cancel it.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2015, 03:26:01 PM »
I challenge any member of the 49ers to a 7 round duel in whatever plane they want to fly....doesn't matter result will be the same.

Due to the bullying and bashing of the 49'ers (which I have witnessed), I am offering to step-up and stand-in for the little guys. While at times misguided, I admire the tenacity with which they have approached the game.

:salute
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 03:28:01 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2015, 03:52:25 PM »
Due to the bullying and bashing of the 49'ers (which I have witnessed, and taken part in.), I am offering to step-up and stand-in for the little guys. While at times misguided, I admire the tenacity with which they have approached the game.

:salute

Fixed.

I've flown with the 49th alot, I think they can handle themselves ;)
See Rule #4

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2015, 04:01:02 PM »
Fixed.

I've flown with the 49th alot, I think they can handle themselves ;)

I've not had any negative interactions with their squad or pursued any negative actions against them; some individuals, perhaps, but that was more of them raging at being shot down than anything else. Those individuals also went to the DA and got very quiet, very quickly.

I admire their tenacity, but it needs to be tempered against skill. I have high hopes for these guys, that they'll eventually become some of the best pilots in the game and make those that are vocal against them regret ever dealing with them. ;)
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2015, 04:42:53 PM »
I've not had any negative interactions with their squad or pursued any negative actions against them; some individuals, perhaps, but that was more of them raging at being shot down than anything else. Those individuals also went to the DA and got very quiet, very quickly.

I admire their tenacity, but it needs to be tempered against skill. I have high hopes for these guys, that they'll eventually become some of the best pilots in the game and make those that are vocal against them regret ever dealing with them. ;)
I pulled in front of one of their tanks once...guy started screaming at me on range vox for being a noob or something, then they mass reported me when i came back and sat in front of him...Let them fight their own fight...oh wait they won't because unlike some in this game...they won't look for a scrap like their video says. They will run and hide on the other side of the map, choosing to fight against buildings and dodge trees on their way to the HQ.

And yes, I would like to go to DA sometime...I unlike the 49ers enjoy a good fight...win lose or draw...if it sparks adrenaline then I'm in. Please let someone say driving to the HQ sparks adrenaline hahahaha
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2015, 04:44:31 PM »

I guess calling someone a "suckt*rd"(lol) because they informed you that you were warping is acceptable as long as it's only meant for that individual.
Regardless,

I doubt having someone else take up challenges for the 49th would help them become "the best pilots". The 49th that I've flown with would merely laugh at such a childish attempt to achieve dominance through meaningless contest.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 04:56:04 PM by glzsqd »
See Rule #4

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2015, 04:44:49 PM »
You need a random dueling generator.

1. - Two pull up a GUI and sign in. Choose random same plane, random different planes, or specific same planes. Fixed 25% fuel and default gun package.
2. - 30sec after both click accept, both are air spawned facing each other same alt 6000yds apart.
3. - When one or both is dead, auto tower.
4. - Just keep reaccepting the auto duel to start the next round. Edit it to change it up. Or cancel it.

Why the hell has this never hit the wishlist?
Heck... 1v1 2v2...  give the DA separate squad databased so people can form squads that allow 2v2 or more gens group sides with people you want... a Public or Anon name feature... At least this would be halfway interesting for any kind of scoring in the DA...

5K air-start like my DA Staged missons and have planesets which are comparable with optional categories "modells with comparative performance...

It would almost be almost be the arcade-style people seek and still have the main arenas...
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2015, 04:46:35 PM »
Why the hell has this never hit the wishlist?
Heck... 1v1 2v2...  give the DA separate squad databased so people can form squads that allow 2v2 or more gens group sides with people you want... a Public or Anon name feature... At least this would be halfway interesting for any kind of scoring in the DA...

5K air-start like my DA Staged missons and have planesets which are comparable with optional categories "modells with comparative performance...

It would almost be almost be the arcade-style people seek and still have the main arenas...

+1
See Rule #4