Author Topic: Oh. My. God.  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
Oh. My. God.
« on: June 10, 2015, 09:44:51 PM »

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So what are the WHOLE ships gonna look like?  :confused:
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: Oh. My. God.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 09:52:01 PM »
Thats purdy
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 09:58:19 PM »
I do hope the updated ship models fix the deck colors. USN ships during the war painted their decks with deck blue (FS 36076). They would NOT have been left unpainted or just stained.
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 10:05:28 PM »
I think I just soiled myself....

I do hope the updated ship models fix the deck colors. USN ships during the war painted their decks with deck blue (FS 36076). They would NOT have been left unpainted or just stained.

I think that be a given at this point.
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 10:06:22 PM »
Ahhh HTC,  Quality over Quantity, you just keep building a game version of the Ferrari and leave the twitch crowd to their new game a week junk.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 10:54:08 PM »
I'm beginning to feel like somebody in one of those left behind novels. I don't know if my computer can hack it. But keep going anyway.
Pies not kicks.

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 11:24:53 PM »
Outstanding!
- The Flying Circus -

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 11:25:59 PM »
Looks great!
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 11:56:45 PM »
I like it! (And Hitech fell out of his chair).
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline matt72078

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 12:53:43 AM »
So how is the gun director going to work?
"Best in the wing, hat in the ring!"

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 02:12:56 AM »
Directors don't work silly, they just show up once a quarter to rubber stamp some stuff and collect some substantial coin, part of which they pay to lawyers who cover them when the solids hit the fan due to the rubber-stamping.

Always wanted to be a director...
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 02:25:54 AM »
So how is the gun director going to work?

bustr will soon write a about how it works.  he may write 20 pages but if you look thru all of them, you will find out he actually knows what he's talking about.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2015, 04:25:58 AM »
Looks like a huge step up to the current plane/ship/vehicle graphics! Much more rounder shapes and more detail.

I just wish this means that the rest of the old aircraft models are all updated as well since most of them are 2002 vintage. Compared to the AHI planes, ships had their graphics updated rather recently already.
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline PR3D4TOR

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2015, 04:36:28 AM »
 :aok
No gods or kings. Only Predator.

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2015, 06:34:37 AM »
Looks like a huge step up to the current plane/ship/vehicle graphics! Much more rounder shapes and more detail.

I just wish this means that the rest of the old aircraft models are all updated as well since most of them are 2002 vintage. Compared to the AHI planes, ships had their graphics updated rather recently already.

We don't even have everything upgraded to AHII standards yet, now you're wanting them to start upgrading to AHIII?  :P