Author Topic: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.  (Read 58474 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.
« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2015, 07:09:29 AM »
Heck, I took out a Samson last night and took down a South Carolina, a St. Louis, and a Chester without getting a scratch.  None of them were happy about it.

Can't beat them, join them. :)
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2015, 05:35:45 PM »
I actually pimped out a Farragut for aa awhile ago and now they have added a defensive fire bonus as a consumable I go ahead and select the tier 2 version for 22.5 monies and wow lol lil dd that could also the smoke last longer for us dds now having a blasty blast in my lil AA dd
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2015, 11:04:23 PM »
Well, guess I'll be the one...

So Skuzzy, what got you to give World of Warships a go?  I must admit that I am a little surprised by this. :)
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2015, 06:36:52 AM »
Well, guess I'll be the one...

So Skuzzy, what got you to give World of Warships a go?  I must admit that I am a little surprised by this. :)

Why are you surprised?  We are always looking at what other games are doing.  You never know when you will see something (graphically, mechanically...) which will spark an idea for Aces High.

I do not play it much.  I am pretty much done now.

Oh, I also played Titanfall.  That was a pretty fun game.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2015, 08:48:05 AM »
somehow I don't see Skuzzy playing GTA V
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2015, 09:41:45 AM »
somehow I don't see Skuzzy playing GTA V

You would be correct.  Never really been a fan of any of the GTA series.  Matter of fact, I bought the first one and two days later tossed it into the trash.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2015, 08:03:53 PM »
Why are you surprised?  We are always looking at what other games are doing.  You never know when you will see something (graphically, mechanically...) which will spark an idea for Aces High.

I do not play it much.  I am pretty much done now.

Oh, I also played Titanfall.  That was a pretty fun game.

I just didn't peg you as the type to even try a game like World of Warships is all. :)  I didn't mean any harm, was just curious. :aok

Hopefully you were able to pull an idea or two out of it for us. :D
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
World of Warships
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2015, 12:32:05 AM »
 Anyone else play it? Probably be fun on teamspeak

~AoM~

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
Re: World of Warships
« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2015, 03:06:16 AM »
Quite a few guys play it, it is fun on teamspeak except when you go hang with the 242nd boys and hear Latrobe talking about what he did to Ray with a frozen banana

also not to be that guy but..
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: World of Warships
« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2015, 07:44:57 AM »
Quite a few guys play it, it is fun on teamspeak except when you go hang with the 242nd boys and hear Latrobe talking about what he did to Ray with a frozen banana

also not to be that guy but..

He made Ray eat the banana, get your mind out of the gutter.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2015, 08:29:14 PM »
E's have literally dropped off the face of the Earth.  I haven't been seeing E's on OUR side either. :bhead

The plus side is, I've been talking to Nyx and it would appear I'll be getting the Marblehead despite me not having that last E. :)  I was getting her to confirm she could read my screenshots when she told me I needn't worry about the last E.  Still had a go at getting it but damn, you have a better chance of running into a set of G4M1's while flying an F4F-3 or Hurri 1 in the LWA than you do finding that damned E. :noid

On a side note, I'm about 6.9k from getting my Nagato.  All that time spent in the Mansk hunting the X and both E's netted me a nice amount of XP to convert. :D  Getting ever closer to my 2nd goal ship, the Yamato.  :x
HiTech

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: September 05, 2015, 12:02:56 AM »
E's have literally dropped off the face of the Earth.  I haven't been seeing E's on OUR side either. :bhead

The plus side is, I've been talking to Nyx and it would appear I'll be getting the Marblehead despite me not having that last E. :)  I was getting her to confirm she could read my screenshots when she told me I needn't worry about the last E.  Still had a go at getting it but damn, you have a better chance of running into a set of G4M1's while flying an F4F-3 or Hurri 1 in the LWA than you do finding that damned E. :noid

On a side note, I'm about 6.9k from getting my Nagato.  All that time spent in the Mansk hunting the X and both E's netted me a nice amount of XP to convert. :D  Getting ever closer to my 2nd goal ship, the Yamato.  :x
Nyx already stateded if you are  a couple letter away form finishing that is fine , she just wants you to make the effort ..which is pretty damn cool I think. TO be clear I am not trying to make a comparison cuz hands down the folks at HTC are more personable. I have yet to hear of the people that make WoWs actually showing up to fly around in santa's sled.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: September 05, 2015, 01:43:29 AM »
Nyx already stateded if you are  a couple letter away form finishing that is fine , she just wants you to make the effort ..which is pretty damn cool I think. TO be clear I am not trying to make a comparison cuz hands down the folks at HTC are more personable. I have yet to hear of the people that make WoWs actually showing up to fly around in santa's sled.

I had only started to talk to her right after I noticed the change in the OP, which I mentioned previously.  Wasn't too sure, but she confirmed it for me. :)

In the end though, she has to clear everything with WG's mains.  Glad they said yes to her contest, as it allows folks like me, who have little to no chance of attending any PAX, a chance at some of the goodies.  Marblehead was originally going to be a physical PAX reward after all. :)  Hell, even BaronVonGames isn't aware of Nyx's contest. lol

There isn't any comparison going on, just praising Nyx. :D

Also, the 17th.  I'm waiting on the 17th.  I care not for the "official" release.  I care about Tirpitz.  Though it does mean I will need to kick it into high gear and get to the Yamato.  I have the Sims, Gremyashchy and Yubari.  September of next year, they will start selling them to the general public (if what I read about them is correct).  We have them to ourselves until then, and I'd like to get some time in the Sims and Gremy before then. :)  The Yubari I use here and there, but mostly to pick up her first win. :aok
HiTech

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2015, 09:29:14 AM »
FEAR THE MIGHTY FLETCHER!!!!!!  :devil

I even saved this match on ShadowPlay so I can go back an rewatch my Fletcher destroy everyone!  :t

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2015, 12:04:04 PM »
Hello all, it has been so long since i have been on AH, mostyl due to school and work, but I have found the WoWS and AW are fine fillers for my limited spare time. i know AW is still in beta but man is it coming along great, and WoWs even though it has a crappy MM it is still fun to play. I am writing this to find out if anyone else has had the pleasure of playing these two games, or both?

Yea Air Warrior been revised and now in Beta, thought it died in 2000  :headscratch:

CZ will rule the skies!
Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!