Author Topic: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.  (Read 58460 times)

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2015, 02:27:51 PM »

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2015, 05:40:42 PM »
You have absolutely no idea the amount of laughter we got out of this

The match ended in a Draw and Eagle survived in his Tier 3 ship.

The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline fbEagle

• Nickel Member
« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2015, 09:07:44 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
:rofl Its a beast! lol
<Insert witty remark here>

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2015, 10:35:06 PM »
Seriously matchmaking hated pineapple and I.(Image removed from quote.)

You are pink, that's why. :D
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2015, 06:03:46 PM »
Yeah, Tirptiz is quite nice. :x  Difficult to citadel, but I'll figure her out. :)  I like her scout as it will attack incoming AC, very useful. :aok  Since her AA is a bit weak, don't get caught without AA support. :)  Her torpedoes can get you out of a sticky situation, but don't do what I see a lot of folks doing; going in for torpedo attacks. lol

Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: September 19, 2015, 06:17:23 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

I want the Tirpitz!!!  :mad:

Even MORE proof that Tiers literally do not matter!  :rofl

I love when we take a T2 or T4 into a T8-10 match and every WoT elitist starts screaming their head off in anger.  :rofl :rofl Our T2 Sampson killed a T7 Colorado one match, T5 Nicholas killed a T8 North Carolina and T9 Iowa, and when we were stress testing the new CV matchmaking we got T5 CVs into a T9 game and the enemy CV got a kill!!

TIERS DO NOT MATTER!!!!!  :devil

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #156 on: September 20, 2015, 09:07:06 AM »
Does matchmaker actually compensate the team for you doing that to them?  In most games the team gets screwed as the very low tier takes the place of a proper tier unit thus placing your team at a substantial  disadvantage.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: September 20, 2015, 09:32:49 AM »
Only for CVs. If you Division with someone in a T5 CV and you're a T9 then the enemy will get a T5 CV as well. Tiers, however, do not mean anything in this game. Any ship can kill any other ship. Heck, just last night our T1 Erie sunk a T6! The only people I have seen complain about us bringing low tier ships into high tier matches are the WoT Elitists who have yet to realize that they are not playing WoT.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 09:34:35 AM by Latrobe »

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #158 on: September 20, 2015, 09:42:44 AM »
Does matchmaker actually compensate the team for you doing that to them?  In most games the team gets screwed as the very low tier takes the place of a proper tier unit thus placing your team at a substantial  disadvantage.

lol  No, with the exception of CV's.  Why should it?  There ARE folks who do it simply to piss off people.  Other's do it for a challenge or to derp.  With luck (and it does take a bit of luck as in, Mistress RNG says they can't hit you) and skill, even a low tier ship can not only pull it's weight, but do better than those of the tier match.

It's never bothered me to see this happen.  In fact, I can't help but smile. :D  Unlike WoT, a T1 can damage and SINK a T10. :aok

Only for CVs. If you Division with someone in a T5 CV and you're a T9 then the enemy will get a T5 CV as well. Tiers, however, do not mean anything in this game. Any ship can kill any other ship. Heck, just tonight our T1 Erie sunk a T6! The only people I have seen complain about us bringing low tier ships into high tier matches are the WoT Elitists who have yet to realize that they are not playing WoT.

I like the whines. :D  Then when match ends, they were whomped by the T1. :rofl  On the subject of complaining; Last week I had someone (who was a CA I might add) complaining about me "camping" the back in my Nagato.  Yeah, with me having to deal with a DD, who happened to know his stuff, course I'm not going to charge.  We lost the match, but I was top of the list. :D  He, on the other hand, was in the bottom half. :rofl
HiTech

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #159 on: September 20, 2015, 02:25:32 PM »
Sure a tier 1 can do damage to a tier 10 but you are not actually saying they are equivalent are you? 

So, instead of your team getting another tier 8-10 in that battle, they get something far less.  Thus you are seriously hampering your team mates because you think it's funny to screw others over. 

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #160 on: September 20, 2015, 04:49:06 PM »
Sure a tier 1 can do damage to a tier 10 but you are not actually saying they are equivalent are you? 

So, instead of your team getting another tier 8-10 in that battle, they get something far less.  Thus you are seriously hampering your team mates because you think it's funny to screw others over.

Ya mean the gaggle of random people that can pretty much care less about whether or not you make it out alive in a match and pretty much care only about XP like grand majority?

If they were that hard-pressed there are ranked battles where only T6's and T7's are allowed "for now"
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #161 on: September 20, 2015, 05:06:20 PM »
No, I mean all the other players on your side who would prefer not to have others severely hamper their chance of earning a win.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #162 on: September 20, 2015, 07:21:10 PM »
I want the Tirpitz!!!  :mad:

Even MORE proof that Tiers literally do not matter!  :rofl

I love when we take a T2 or T4 into a T8-10 match and every WoT elitist starts screaming their head off in anger.  :rofl :rofl Our T2 Sampson killed a T7 Colorado one match, T5 Nicholas killed a T8 North Carolina and T9 Iowa, and when we were stress testing the new CV matchmaking we got T5 CVs into a T9 game and the enemy CV got a kill!!

TIERS DO NOT MATTER!!!!!  :devil

Better get it soon, as if I read it correctly, it's going to be like Warspite.  Sold for a small time, then tucked away. :)

The last time I took out my Atago (was in Co-Op), no surprise I saw 2 Tirpitz.  The surprise was, there was a Yamato in our match.  I ended up running into the AI Yamato, but, manage to sink her before I was sunk. :D  Good thing AI tend to use HE a lot, and that I kept angled every time it fired, and that only 1 shell out of the salvo hit. :aok  It was interesting to see the AI Tirpitz take the hits from Yamato, though it didn't help that our Yamato was hitting him while he was angled.  Tirpitz took our Yamato down to around 40% HP, from full.  Course, our's closed to almost point blank range, which got him 4 torpedoes. lol  Was a little surprising to see the Yamato's secondaries chewing through the Tirpitz's HP as quickly as it did though. :eek:
HiTech

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2015, 12:07:33 AM »
Better get it soon, as if I read it correctly, it's going to be like Warspite.  Sold for a small time, then tucked away. :)

NOOOOOOO! I need to get money quickly! I must have the Tirpitz! It fits my BB play style so well! Fast rotating turrets, fast firing guns, high health pool, hard to hit citadel, and TORPEDOES!!!!! I love getting in close with my BB as all the other BBs just sail in straight lines, so I just full salvo into their citadel doing 15K+ damage and then turn into them to minimize the damage done to me while I reload. Those torps would be BRUTAL!!

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2015, 01:42:47 AM »
lol  The torpedoes are not very powerful really, but will compliment point blank fighting.  Thing is, they are surprisingly easy to knock out up close, so take that into account. :)
HiTech