Author Topic: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.  (Read 58459 times)

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.
« Reply #331 on: March 06, 2016, 12:33:38 PM »
CO using HE. :rofl
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #332 on: March 14, 2016, 10:54:17 PM »
So, I'm kind of wanting to mess around with the Kirov once the RU CA's hit.  Saw Baron and Phly's video of her.  But, only hands on xp will tell me if she's gonna be worth the grind. :)

Also, I am hoping that the ARP Kirishima's mission will not change from SEA/EU to here.  If I remember correctly, the TOTAL damage will be 20 million.  Easy peasy. :D
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #333 on: March 23, 2016, 08:32:07 PM »
So far made my way up to the Bogatyr.  I enjoyed the Novik and may repurchase her at a later date but still only set for Kirov.  I might pick up Budyonny, but we'll see see how Kirov really plays. :)
HiTech

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #334 on: March 23, 2016, 11:48:02 PM »
So far made my way up to the Bogatyr.  I enjoyed the Novik and may repurchase her at a later date but still only set for Kirov.  I might pick up Budyonny, but we'll see see how Kirov really plays. :)
Kirov is one sexy looking ship, but that I-VI grind is rough since the St. Louis is best in cladd, then you get the Kuma and Phoenix.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #335 on: March 26, 2016, 12:08:41 AM »
Kraken Unleashed in the Bogatyr!

I am just not sure if I want to use the 130's.  The 152's are working quite nice for me. :D
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #336 on: April 21, 2016, 03:42:25 AM »
Well, picked up the Saipan and I must say, she's definitely meant for experienced and skilled CV captains.  I'm only a casual CV captain. :joystick:  Do I regret getting her?  No.  Can I use her effectively?  Nope.  She's tricky, since her 2F/2TB load out only has 3 planes per squad.  Screw up with the TB's and you'll lose them all before they get their torpedoes off.  With her 3F/1DB load out, still only has 3 fighters per, but 8 dive bombers.  Since they use 1k bombs, they can do CONSIDERABLE damage, if Mistress RNG decides to grace you accordingly.

I won't venture out of Co-Op with her in the foreseeable future. :noid
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #337 on: May 09, 2016, 03:33:55 PM »
Well, the USS Texas was a surprise to me.  So far, I'm liking her and her AA is quite nice.  Still waiting on the HMS Campbeltown though.  :joystick:
HiTech

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #338 on: May 24, 2016, 03:10:41 PM »
Well, the USS Texas was a surprise to me.  So far, I'm liking her and her AA is quite nice.  Still waiting on the HMS Campbeltown though.  :joystick:
Campbeltown will be aded to tech tree to by with doubloons next patch, also how about that Molotov got some great guns on it but dont give anyone your broadside.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #339 on: May 24, 2016, 06:51:29 PM »
Campbeltown will be aded to tech tree to by with doubloons next patch, also how about that Molotov got some great guns on it but dont give anyone your broadside.

Molly is a nice ship.  Her guns are pretty solid, both AP and HE, and she can do a little tanking if you angle.  Campbeltown and Diana will be an insta-buy, which is great.  I didn't think Diana would be sold for another year or so (and this was wishful thinking).  Mikasa on the other hand, they are still afraid of selling her.  She's that bad from what I gathered.  That one is easy, just make her appear in the tech tree for doubloons once a player has reached 2k battles.  If you've been around that long, then Mikasa won't break you. :)
HiTech

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
« Reply #340 on: May 26, 2016, 08:50:58 PM »
 :salute ihave watched some of the wowarship on youtube. all other naval wargames I have  played wanted you to broad side or even better have enemy fleet cross the T. I don't understand this.
<S> Bortas

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #341 on: May 27, 2016, 12:44:06 AM »
 :headscratch:
HiTech

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
« Reply #342 on: May 28, 2016, 12:52:28 AM »
:headscratch:
many of  the videos I have watched the host says don't broad side enemy ships. I was wondering why?

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #343 on: May 28, 2016, 05:14:50 AM »
Makes it far easier penetrate armor, which if your citadel takes a hit (is very likely with your side exposed), will do CONSIDERABLE damage.  Much like with tanks, if you expose your side to an enemy, you'll very likely get knocked out.  Angling helps prevent you from getting destroyed.  Doesn't guarantee it, but increases your chances of surviving by quite a bit.  Now obvious factors come into play as well.  An angling CA will still take a beating from a BB due to the simple fact that BB's have big guns, but I've bounce shells from BB's because of it.  I've also been outright destroyed.  It will depend on how good of a shot the other guy is, and if Mistress RNG graces him with love.  :aok
HiTech

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #344 on: May 28, 2016, 10:05:48 PM »
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE