Author Topic: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.  (Read 58485 times)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: World of Warships and Armored Warfare.
« Reply #375 on: August 11, 2016, 06:01:23 PM »
There's nothing BS about it at all. Any ship CAN kill any other ship. The T8s could just as easily kill the T2 as the T2 could kill it. Tiers are just a number and mean absolutely nothing. I could say that it's BS that a P-40E can kill a Tempest in AH2 since the P-40 is eny 40 and the Tempest is 5, but I don't because any plane CAN kill any other plane.

And I've honestly not seen anyone who seems to be using some kind of aiming assistance mod in WoWs, and if they are then they are using a very poor program and would be better off manual aiming.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #376 on: August 11, 2016, 06:29:29 PM »
Latrobe, gotta point out something in his post...

snip
  i dont play boats
snip

Also, check his profile.

_Biggamer_ ingame

In any event, Latrobe I recommend you Umikaze it up as much as possible!  And keep those screenies coming! :rofl  I'll admit that before we went OBT, folks had a FAR BETTER attitude about seeing T1-3's in T8-10 games.  Once it went OBT, that is when things kind of went to hell about it.  Too many of those WoT folks getting their panties in a bunch when they got whacked by a low tier. :rofl
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #377 on: August 11, 2016, 06:32:16 PM »
Warpack research it look up videos the mod is real and its no joke a developer from war gaming made the mod pack and charges $12 a month for it and you have to have a premium account in the game for it to work. why i am even telling you i don't know because i know you already know there is simply no way you don't know people squeak about it in their forums and in the game all the time. and you can tell in a heart beat who has it and who don't because it just that freaking powerful.   So for $24 a month you can be a hero with no skill required that sure is alot of fun NOT.     

A T2 boat being able to kill a T8 is BS sure your right the T8 could kill the T2 boat but here is the thing the boat you are using dont get spotted until you damn near ram the thing so you setting there unspotted no one can see you and just kill any T8 with nothing he can do is BS because your taking advantage of something that should not be. if you get spotted you are dead in prob one shot but thats just it you aint gonna get lit 90% of the time.  atleast in tanks when you get a platoon of clowns it cant be taking advantage of like in this case here.

im just just point at you either latrobe because i like you alot as a pilot here in aces high. There is a whole lot of people exploiting it not just you when it gets fixed they will find another way to grief its a never ending battle

G3-MF

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #378 on: August 11, 2016, 06:36:53 PM »
Latrobe, gotta point out something in his post...

Also, check his profile.

In any event, Latrobe I recommend you Umikaze it up as much as possible!  And keep those screenies coming! :rofl  I'll admit that before we went OBT, folks had a FAR BETTER attitude about seeing T1-3's in T8-10 games.  Once it went OBT, that is when things kind of went to hell about it.  Too many of those WoT folks getting their panties in a bunch when they got whacked by a low tier. :rofl
yes that is my profile and its also my tanks profile i aint trying to hide from anyone.
G3-MF

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #379 on: August 12, 2016, 12:48:31 PM »
Saw a Sharnhorst review the other day, and today I see a Dunkerque.  It's looking like they will come up at earliest, this weekend.  Likely though, after Gamescon.  And Dunk sounds like the Yubari of BB's, which should prove interesting. :noid
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #380 on: August 13, 2016, 08:08:17 PM »
This guys was raging in all chat that his team sucked and that MMing was still horribly broken even though he was a top tier BB.  :rofl

This is the state that the community of this game has become. It's sad because the community used to be amazing, but I'm also happy because I can now troll these elitists in WoWs as well.  :D

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #381 on: August 13, 2016, 08:12:30 PM »
 :rofl

That there be some funny stuff!

:rofl
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #382 on: August 15, 2016, 01:31:26 PM »
I'm really enjoying Scharnhorst! :joystick: She has good speed, great turning.  Her turrets are fast, shells have very good arc/travel time with a 20s RoF, and her torpedoes pack a wallop. :x

She's not as tanky as Tirpritz in the broadside and her AA seems a touch weak though.  She does angle very well though. :)
HiTech

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #383 on: August 19, 2016, 05:52:28 PM »
I'm really enjoying Scharnhorst! :joystick: She has good speed, great turning.  Her turrets are fast, shells have very good arc/travel time with a 20s RoF, and her torpedoes pack a wallop. :x

She's not as tanky as Tirpritz in the broadside and her AA seems a touch weak though.  She does angle very well though. :)
I may not ever use another ship
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #384 on: August 21, 2016, 01:37:13 AM »
Even after the "normalization", Scharnhorst still performs very well.  :aok  I'm currently thinking about free xp'ing all the way to Bismarck, and the Scharn has contributed a lot of xp to that cause. :D
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #385 on: August 22, 2016, 02:12:10 PM »
Done.  Bismarck unlocked. :x  Going to hold off on actually picking her up though, since I really only have enough to get her, but not outfit her. :(
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #386 on: August 27, 2016, 08:52:51 PM »
Dunkerque...is kind of tricky.  Because she only has to two forward turrets, you don't need to angle yourself to get rear guns on target.  At the same time, lose one and you've lost half your firepower.  She can't brawl, doesn't have the secondaries and armor for it, but she really can't snipe either, her dispersion is worse than stock Izumo's... :noid

As I said, she's tricky.  Need a bit more time in her to get her down, but despite these flaws, she's proving to be fun. :aok
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #387 on: September 01, 2016, 12:58:55 PM »
So Latrobe, Ashigara and Hiei are now up for grabs.  Gonna make a go at em?

I COULD start now, since I have an extra 3 hours to dink around with today (training on a new vehicle tomorrow, which starts 3 hrs later than normal day), but considering that it's damage based, I'll crack on them after work Saturday.
HiTech

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #388 on: September 04, 2016, 11:24:21 PM »

Got them!  :banana:  And a bigger plus is they use their voice actress! :x
HiTech

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #389 on: September 05, 2016, 01:56:53 PM »
Dunkerque...is kind of tricky.  Because she only has to two forward turrets, you don't need to angle yourself to get rear guns on target.  At the same time, lose one and you've lost half your firepower.  She can't brawl, doesn't have the secondaries and armor for it, but she really can't snipe either, her dispersion is worse than stock Izumo's... :noid

As I said, she's tricky.  Need a bit more time in her to get her down, but despite these flaws, she's proving to be fun. :aok
I like the Dunkerque,  cruisers get first priority when I use it just like the Scharnhorst.

warning language
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep