Author Topic: James Horner Dead  (Read 338 times)

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
James Horner Dead
« on: June 23, 2015, 06:57:16 AM »
Famed film composer James Horner has been confirmed as the pilot of a small plane which crashed yesterday near Santa Barbara.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/james-horner-obit-composer-titanic-avatar-122222560012.html
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline PR3D4TOR

• Gold Member
Re: James Horner Dead
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 09:14:17 AM »
 :(
No gods or kings. Only Predator.

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 10:20:00 PM »
Excellent film score composer. His work on Apollo 13, Braveheart and The Rocketeer is superb.

:salute
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 10:37:59 PM »
Agreed, very impressive set of accolades the man had under his belt, so many great scores over the years.  I wonder what happened?  I thought that type of plane was a military trainer with a see-ya-later seat in it as well.  Maybe he had it removed/disabled, or maybe I'm just wrong and that type don't have an ejection or egress system.  Or, barring that, maybe a health issue and he couldn't use it.  Shame whatever the case may be.

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 10:01:24 PM »
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.