Author Topic: A challenge for tactical players  (Read 891 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: A challenge for tactical players
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2015, 05:29:38 PM »
And here I thought the challenge was going to be to engage in cartoon combat with another player.

My hopes and dreams smashed again.......

well said!

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2015, 10:27:35 PM »
I do not like to extend when on this type of run. Quick yo-yo turns are critical to keeping hangers in sync.

This is where any semblance of realistic flight model goes out the window.  What would happen to the gunners and especially the bombs still in the racks when bombers do this kind of high angle maneuvering?  Lancs and especially TU-2s do all manner of loops and steep dives and climbs; all while keeping their drones and being able to drop bombs and defend themselves.  The gunners would be thrown all over the place and bomb racks would most likely get bent up pulling Gs with the bombs still in them.  Pfffft.

I've often wondered how well the drunks in goons would take it if suddenly thrown into a vertical climb or loop and what kind of fighting condition they would be in after being subjected to such manuvers
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2015, 11:03:27 PM »
I've often wondered how well the drunks in goons would take it if suddenly thrown into a vertical climb or loop and what kind of fighting condition they would be in after being subjected to such manuvers
oh my goodnessgracious gahahhaabhahscdbksos e
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2015, 11:05:07 PM »
oh my goodnessgracious gahahhaabhahscdbksos e
FineTime's been hiiting these P.A.B.'s in the forehead and backing it up ingame and they try and try and try but in the end I am hav'N a FineTime

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2015, 11:11:27 PM »
FineTime's been hiiting these P.A.B.'s in the forehead and backing it up ingame and they try and try and try but in the end I am hav'N a FineTime
I logged in on a Wednesday afternoon and went Emperor Palpatine on a knight base after all that BS some people try to call me out on hahaha I logged and took a base. Every SINGLE objection i faced I overcame :neener:

Some of you think your weak forum verbage holds value yet you criticism lacks foundation. Im laughing my bellybuttonz off at my critics :rofl

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2015, 11:12:23 PM »
I logged in on a Wednesday afternoon and went Emperor Palpatine on a knight base after all that BS some people try to call me out on hahaha I logged and took a base. Every SINGLE objection i faced I overcame :neener:

Some of you think your weak forum verbage holds value yet you criticism lacks foundation. Im laughing my bellybuttonz off at my critics :rofl
:rofl

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2015, 08:50:53 AM »

There use to be a "splat" sound in AW I think. It would be cool if you pulled too many maneuvers in a goon that sound would roll with 10 "splats" and a few groans.  :devil

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2015, 10:57:32 AM »
so let me get this right..  You used the most uber bomber in the game to flatten a small base and town, the only obstacles you met were a P40 and a B25, and this is worthy of chest thumping ???   :headscratch:    my how standards have fallen
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers