Author Topic: New TM Warthog and Ch Pedals will be delivered tomorrow  (Read 954 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: New TM Warthog and Ch Pedals will be delivered tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2015, 10:54:15 PM »
ok I think I'm mostly set up. Looks like I can still fly and land a 190a8  :rock but my gunnery skills are umm....  :old:

Don't worry.  We have a player in game that says no amount of layoff should affect your gameplay or gunnery.  He's taken breaks for years and comes back fresh.  It'll be ok if you ask him. :aok :D
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2015, 02:37:57 AM »
Don't worry.  We have a player in game that says no amount of layoff should affect your gameplay or gunnery.  He's taken breaks for years and comes back fresh.  It'll be ok if you ask him. :aok :D

I'll somewhat agree with him.  I was surprised that it only took me about 30 minutes to set the game up.  Gunnery was never my strong point. That's why I fly German iron, they have cannons.  So when I score a hit it counts.   Once I get the feel for deflection shooting again people are going to hurt. 

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2015, 03:38:02 AM »
Will you having 12 toes affect how you use your CH pedals?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline RedAgony

• Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2015, 08:38:27 AM »
It was fun unboxing my TM Warthog.  But for aces high it's almost too much stick.  Though, with no where near enough rotary knobs.  Wish it had more so I could trim finer.  Congrats!
This song came on, and I was invincible:

https://youtu.be/T3yPyc5ZdNs