Author Topic: HELP ME PLS  (Read 1123 times)

Offline TLK2DAVID

• Zinc Member
HELP ME PLS
« on: July 10, 2015, 12:05:10 AM »
how do i download offline missions.......tlk2david@yahoo.com

Offline Phoenix3107

• Copper Member
Re: HELP ME PLS
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 10:53:35 AM »
http://askmisterwizard.com/FlightSimMovies/AcesHigh/Ah2Missions/Ah2OfflineMissionsFullPage.htm

Scroll down to see different variations of missions available, click on what mission you'd like to download(be sure it goes into the current installment of AH), then follow the instructions given.
GameID:Phoenix

Also can be found under my DA name
"Lonewolf32097" at www.deviantart.com.

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 01:30:12 PM »
I am unclear what the current state of missions is. Can you now create a mission with the mission editor and run it offline in the current version of AH? Can you do this online in a custom arena. I thought all was broken for the time being.
Pies not kicks.

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 06:47:05 PM »
The current version kind of works.  I created several for the last 2 scenarios that worked well.  I have been able to create simple missions, but occasionally it will crash.    However, I have also had program crashes in the main arena.   As to the original question how to download staged missions, try creating a custom arena, click on staged missions in the tower, than select missions.  A list of missions will show up at the top for that terrain or you can select show missions for all terrains.  Highlight a mission, than click download.  I have posted detailed instructions in my previous posts.  To use them offline you have to load that terrain at the startup screen.  Good luck.