Author Topic: Violations of rules 4, 7, 8, 92...whatever...  (Read 3106 times)

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
Violations of rules 4, 7, 8, 92...whatever...
« on: July 11, 2015, 05:52:26 PM »
Do not disagree with the collective...you will be banned, flamed and hammered. You cannot have your own opinion on this game that you spend $15 a month on, because it will be wrong. You must be assimilated. Agree with...all decisions made, or you will be wrong and open for abuse that does not fall under rules 4, 7, 8, 92  or whatever...y'all having fun with whoever is left??...In other words...stop looking for the Sheep...because that's what y'all are....bahhhhh

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
Re: Violations of rules 4, 7, 8, 92...whatever...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 06:07:42 PM »
I am done pissing through the fence into your sandbox....I sometimes get weak and remember what a great game this once was....only to be ruined by toadies

.....my bad.....good luck to y'all...if you're still having fun...more power to you  :aok...not trying to ruin that...but never the less...here comes the BBS Heroes.....
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 06:09:32 PM by Gorf13 »

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 06:10:30 PM »
Been having fun since 2002. Step back and take a break. It is a game after all.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 06:18:45 PM »
Been having fun since 2002. Step back and take a break. It is a game after all.
Left a year ago...if i can't have an opinion on something i'm paying for....I stop paying....simple economics...waiting for Skuzzy or Darrel to lock it up, we can't have free discussion here......someone spoke their mind...lock that...we can't have free-thinking folks here...assimilate...

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 06:18:55 PM »
Most people know where the lines are drawn and are bright enough to control their mouths and opinions.

We're in Hitech's house and follow his rules.  If we come to yours, you set the rules.

This just isn't that complicated.  You have choices that are all yours.  Don't blame everyone else that you don't know when to shut up.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 06:23:59 PM »
Crack is wack
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2015, 06:25:20 PM »
Most people know where the lines are drawn and are bright enough to control their mouths and opinions.

We're in Hitech's house and follow his rules.  If we come to yours, you set the rules.

This just isn't that complicated.  You have choices that are all yours.  Don't blame everyone else that you don't know when to shut up.

So...by your rules...when someone enters your house...they must agree with every aspect of your philosophy, or they're not welcome?......seriously?
Hitechs house...that you pay the rent on BTW....Bahhhh

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 06:28:46 PM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 07:10:42 PM by hitech »

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2015, 06:30:36 PM »
So...by your rules...when someone enters your house...they must agree with every aspect of your philosophy, or they're not welcome?......seriously?

I have disagreed quite a number of times with HTC in general and HiTech in specific on this BBS, and lamented about several gameplay/ game design issues as well.
I'm still here. I never was ruled #xyz for any of it.

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2015, 06:34:54 PM »
I have disagreed quite a number of times with HTC in general and HiTech in specific on this BBS, and lamented about several gameplay/ game design issues as well.
I'm still here. I never was ruled #xyz for any of it.
I love you Snail...regardless of how much I get pissed at your pie charts. You were always the ultimate online warrior...never a negative experience online with you...thank you.....

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2015, 06:48:02 PM »

Who said you had to agree with my philosophy?  I would most certainly expect people in my house to handle themselves respectfully and if a topic was raised that was going to do nothing but cause trouble I'd expect a guest to respect my request to drop it.   

This isn't rocket science.  Who made you king that we need to listen to your blathering in a cartoon airplane game?

Again, should I ever come to your home, you set the rules.  It's not my place to abuse those.

As for your 15 bucks.  You don't get to go into a movie theater after paying for your ticket and disrupt everyone else's enjoyment of the movie cause you can't shut up.  You aren't paying rent, you are paying for your ticket to get your cartoon plane.  There is nothing in that 15 bucks that gives you the right to abuse the rules set by HTC anymore then paying for your movie ticket allows you to talk through the movie.

The beauty of it is you have the choice to pay and play....or not pay and play.  If you don't want to play by the rules, then don't play.  It's not that difficult to get along with folks and enjoy the game.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2015, 07:08:06 PM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 07:10:13 PM by hitech »

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2015, 07:11:51 PM »
Your free to have an opinion, you are not free to come here, call people names and insult them.

HiTech

Offline Interceptor

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2015, 08:26:49 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 09:13:22 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2015, 08:56:31 PM »
please bring up said topic so we can talk about it or have this locked in due time.  hitech could be having a hard time with a topic that is so vague it does not fit into the rules category a,b, or c.

considering the obvious, the rules are fine imo.  no need to spread ignorance or hate on touchy topics. sometimes the topics are so serious they need to be handled in private.  personally i will keep faith that htc will do right.  of course we do seem to be the best police as we are citizens in this world and the law needs good proof. good luck in your duty. 

:salute