Author Topic: Violations of rules 4, 7, 8, 92...whatever...  (Read 3119 times)

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
Re: Violations of rules 4, 7, 8, 92...whatever...
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2015, 09:00:36 PM »
Your free to have an opinion, you are not free to come here, call people names and insult them.

HiTech
Thank you for proving my point Darrel. I never called anyone names or insulted them...I stated a fact..which you cannot handle. I proved that anyone who freely speaks their mind, and states their opinion, will be attacked by your Toadies...

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2015, 09:04:35 PM »
and then...you invoke these rules....just like when you shut down Hawkeri under rule#4 for stating "it's my $14.95 a month"...how was that offensive to anyone?...It wasn't...it was a statement of fact. Period, Grow up.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2015, 09:05:56 PM »
His name is Dale btw

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2015, 09:08:21 PM »
You seem to be having a bad day.

Here is a link to gocomics, great place to simply relax and read the funny papers.

http://www.gocomics.com/

Much better way to spend a day than having a stroke.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2015, 09:10:22 PM »
His name is Dale btw
I know...but thanks Bear....it was intentional....sorry to vent on y'all...it just makes me very sad to see such a great game get F'ed up by BS......so...i'll go sit in my corner and be sad...

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2015, 09:10:40 PM »
and then...you invoke these rules....just like when you shut down Hawkeri under rule#4 for stating "it's my $14.95 a month"...how was that offensive to anyone?...It wasn't...it was a statement of fact. Period, Grow up.

Your telling someone else to grow up?   :rofl
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2015, 09:11:49 PM »
You seem to be having a bad day.

Here is a link to gocomics, great place to simply relax and read the funny papers.

http://www.gocomics.com/

Much better way to spend a day than having a stroke.
Toadies.......BBS heroes....lol....no one is right, unless they assimilate....

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2015, 09:12:39 PM »
Uh-oh...I defended myself from being attacked....rule#4....

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2015, 09:26:31 PM »

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2015, 09:27:51 PM »
Your telling someone else to grow up?   :rofl
If you cannot handle differing opinions....yes...you are obviously a Toadie...so yeah....grow up, not everyone thinks the same, it would be a very boring world if we did.
Let me clue you in...there are many...and I mean many folks who are fed up with such a great game...and it is the best game of it's kind...getting ruined by the complete lack moderation. I was a server admin during the height of online gaming...I state that not to profess any kind of experstise....just to state that what has become of a great game is a crying-ass shame...and anyone who stands up and states the obvious, becomes Toadie-fodder....

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2015, 09:32:36 PM »
The most unfortunate subject is...I tried to have this conversation with Darrel through email....he never responded....so here I am...deal with it...

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2015, 09:38:47 PM »
If you cannot handle differing opinions....yes...you are obviously a Toadie...so yeah....grow up, not everyone thinks the same, it would be a very boring world if we did.
Let me clue you in...there are many...and I mean many folks who are fed up with such a great game...and it is the best game of it's kind...getting ruined by the complete lack moderation. I was a server admin during the height of online gaming...I state that not to profess any kind of experstise....just to state that what has become of a great game is a crying-ass shame...and anyone who stands up and states the obvious, becomes Toadie-fodder....

So if we don't agree with you we must be under the HTC spell.  I get it.  You are deriding the fate of a game you've played since 2009?  You are just a young pup compared to many of us who've been around a lot longer and you are telling us to grow up.  LOL that's rich.

Do you play the game or use it as a pulpit?  Most prefer to use the game for enjoyment, not preaching about whatever their latest complaint happens to be. 

What it sounds like is you need to step away and get outside, or get laid maybe. Something to help you get your perspective back as you clearly are attaching way too much importance to a cartoon flying game.  I can't believe what you see as it's demise has caused you this much pain.   It is just a game after all and I'd bet it will be around long after you are gone in one form or another.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2015, 09:48:08 PM »
Intentionally calling someone their wrong first name like a 10 year old, but telling the opposition to "grow up"?   That is an incredible outlook on life......
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2015, 09:50:40 PM »
The most unfortunate subject is...I tried to have this conversation with Darrel through email....he never responded....so here I am...deal with it...

Your posts, IMHO, are intended to poke the bear. It won't end well. Make a grilled cheese sammich, get some shut eye and everything will e better tomorrow.

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2015, 09:52:43 PM »
So if we don't agree with you we must be under the HTC spell.  I get it.  You are deriding the fate of a game you've played since 2009?  You are just a young pup compared to many of us who've been around a lot longer and you are telling us to grow up.  LOL that's rich.

Do you play the game or use it as a pulpit?  Most prefer to use the game for enjoyment, not preaching about whatever their latest complaint happens to be. 

What it sounds like is you need to step away and get outside, or get laid maybe. Something to help you get your perspective back as you clearly are attaching way too much importance to a cartoon flying game.  I can't believe what you see as it's demise has caused you this much pain.   It is just a game after all and I'd bet it will be around long after you are gone in one form or another.
2004 actually...but thank you for making my point for me....diverse opinions should be embraced. not derided...especially from those who are paying $15 a month.....btw...i get laid regularly...but that won't fall under rule#4...because you are a Toadie...which means you are free from those rules...