Author Topic: Flight Controls Mapped To Mouse Still Active With Clipboard up  (Read 451 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Did a fresh install tonight, seems to be running good. Stutters not as constant.

I refuse to use the mouse commander (green dot deal), so I mapped shift H to direct mouse control.  I still really believe anyone can fly with a mouse in free flight mode if you walk them through setting sensitivity.

My mouse has been mapped to left click fires primary, and right click fires both guns for years.  It works fine, but when I pull up the clipboard, I automatically go into greendot mode(currently when i pull up the clipboard in AH2, my plane will hold its course until i close the clipboard and hit H, and all clipboard interaction works fine), and any clicking I do to interact with the map will fire my guns. (checking roster, changing graphics options, etc.)

Is it possible to make a check box to disable the green dot mode all together?

Currently my only complaint with it is, when i pull up clipboard, it puts me in green dot mode automatically, and I can not interact with the clipboard without firing guns (mouse click)

I am going to keep toying with it offline tonight.

Looking awesome FYI, thank you <S>

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: Flight Controls Mapped To Mouse Still Active With Clipboard up
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 07:51:15 PM »
Okay.. I think I found a way to cope with this...

Is it possible to get the green commander dot NOT to show up when the clipboard is pulled up?

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Flight Controls Mapped To Mouse Still Active With Clipboard up
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 01:24:12 PM »
In the next version I have made a slight change. No matter what mode you are in when you bring up the clip board it will switch to command mode, but you can then press the shift ; and remain in direct mode with the clip board up.

HiTech