Author Topic: requesting trainer  (Read 669 times)

Offline redpilot777

• Zinc Member
requesting trainer
« on: July 28, 2015, 12:26:30 AM »
- your in-game username: red777

- your time zone: US Eastern

- some days and times you're available weekdays, afternoons, or mornings

- give us an idea of what you'd like help with

ACM

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: requesting trainer
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 07:59:28 AM »
Hi, I am recent subscriber not new to aces high, but very noobish with dogfighting. I'd like to become a great virtual fighter pilot  :lol Where can I go to schedule with a trainer and Meet?

Good Morning red777,

You posted in your other thread that you are not new to Aces High, if you do not mind , could you elaborate on that point a little more? meaning

How not new to aces high are you?   or since you say that you are very noobish with dog fighting, you might need to start with the basic building blocks first

you only listed in general, but did not specify any actual times of day or night that you could possibly meet up with one of the Trainers in the Training arena.

Could you please post some time windows, like particular days and times

I'm sure one of us can meet / work with your schedule, sir/ma'am

hope this helps

TC

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:01:05 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline redpilot777

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 12:07:22 PM »
hey TC, sorry for not being more direct. I mean back in the day, several years ago  I was mostly a bomber pilot and did this constantly with very little dog fighting. So on the stick, my execution isn't so bad, just the theory, and putting it into practice of ACM is what I want to work with and get good at.

As for the times I'm visiting my hometown for the month with not much to do, so any week day seems ok, about specific times, how about this afternoon at 4pm eastern? or 8pm tonight? I can work around your schedule whats good. In the morning, 8am? monday, wedensday? Whatever works for you.

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 06:04:53 PM »
Hi red, I'm not sure if TC is available tonight. If he isn't I'll be in the TA around 8 edt.

:salute
Sik
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 07:27:23 PM »
fixing to head to the TA now.......
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline redpilot777

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 09:10:12 PM »
Oh hey, sorry I thought nobody would reply. Not sure now, if your in the TA, but i'll check right now. If I missed you, perhaps tomorrow morning or afternoon? I'm guessing everyone is working in mornings so evenings is best?

thanks, and sorry I missed you!

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 01:24:14 AM »
redpilot777, I was in the Main Late War Arena since prob 9pm EST, after everyone had left the Training Arena...I've just logged out of the game  ( btw my gameid online is  TC   )

I'm disabled and retired, so I can meet almost anytime, as long as I am awake......... my hours are all over the place these days.....

sorry I missed you...

TC

Offline redpilot777

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 10:28:33 AM »
Hi, TC sorry to hear about your condition. Though I am sure you can enjoy your free time. I am also, on break right now as a teacher so I'm also open with a lot of time. Is 12pm ok for you today?

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 04:24:16 PM »
Instead of playing message board tag, let's take this to pm....

I just woke up a few minutes ago and just now noticed your message

Sorry, we'll get together soon

TC

Offline redpilot777

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 05:05:46 PM »
right, no proble, looking forward to hear from you