Author Topic: Patch 68 Wandering Sheep  (Read 190 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Patch 68 Wandering Sheep
« on: July 28, 2015, 06:15:59 PM »
Steal the Sheep if I'm playing alone all sheep can be picked up and dropped off. New red cross on windscreen to tell me I have a sheep. When another player came in, he picked up a sheep and his Icon turned from red to yellow, then back to red when he dropped off the sheep. The direction you fly over the pen no longer matters.

Sheep Wander bug:

1. - the sheep start wandering from the pen of the first person logged into the sheep arena when the next person logged in steals the first sheep from player's side. The player who first logged in will not cause wandering sheep when he steals sheep from the second logged in player's side.

2. - the sheep starts wandering just after the second person crosses the middle line running home.

If we are going to play steal the sheep in night time, can you place a single flame torch on each pen? Kind of Medieval like..... :O

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Patch 68 Wandering Sheep
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 06:34:47 PM »
Went back and logged into the sheep arena after posting first sheep wandering observation for patch 68. Player 2 from my first session had logged. Arena was left in a state of 8 sheep in my pen and 2 in the second player's pen and the one wandering on my side.

I was able to steal sheep number 9 from the other side. As I went for sheep number 10 another player logged in onto the side I was stealing from. No matter what I did I could no longer steal sheep.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.