Author Topic: White teenager shot in back  (Read 5987 times)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: White teenager shot in back
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2015, 06:59:35 PM »
What about me? :banana:

You are welsh and run around naked wearing only wellington boots chasing sheep  :D
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2015, 07:41:47 PM »
The simple fact is that in order to not be shot by police you simply have to

a: Do as you are told by police officers (who really aren't conspiratorial racial bigots all complicit in a giant plot to kill ethnic minorities)

b: STOP COMMITTING CRIMES

Does anyone honestly believe that police officers are not scared to death of making a mistake? No LEO is going to open fire unnecessarily on anyone, especially if they are from a minority, because he not only wants to avoid jail, he/she also does not want an innocent life on their conscience. It's been a while since I policed  but I had the race card played on a daily basis. Nobody I investigated, pursued, arrested and brought before the court ever suggested that I was victimising them.because they were Caucasian  :old:

all cops are human and they bring their own prejudices into their work.  some have mental healths, stress, whatever the rest of the population has officers have it.

and I know plenty of white people that think they have been victimized by cops.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2015, 07:45:12 PM »
cops are nice people till they get bullied, get a gun grabbed etc.  I still don't believe what occurred here was the result of a cop trying to kill someone for the heck of it....
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2015, 07:47:34 PM »
this incident was not a cop shooting just  because, the guy put his car on reversed then forward and moved towards an officer that shot him.

he wasnt shot because he had a small amount of weed.  he got shot because he accelerated towards and officer.  think the cop camera film has not been released yet.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2015, 07:50:04 PM »
i can admit that maybe the cop pulled the trigger fast but was that because a past experience, one never knows...

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2015, 01:41:00 AM »
The simple fact is that in order to not be shot by police you simply have to

a: Do as you are told by police officers (who really aren't conspiratorial racial bigots all complicit in a giant plot to kill ethnic minorities)

b: STOP COMMITTING CRIMES

Does anyone honestly believe that police officers are not scared to death of making a mistake? No LEO is going to open fire unnecessarily on anyone, especially if they are from a minority, because he not only wants to avoid jail, he/she also does not want an innocent life on their conscience. It's been a while since I policed  but I had the race card played on a daily basis. Nobody I investigated, pursued, arrested and brought before the court ever suggested that I was victimising them.because they were Caucasian  :old:

I still contest me borrowing unserwear of washing lines is a hobby and not a crime...its opression Danny!

Serenity is in to chicks who were blokes and no one arrests him!

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2015, 09:03:21 AM »
its no joke when your taking someone's life, it's a very personal decision where you have to balance a million equations in your head to know if your doing the right thing or not at that time.. its a very serious matter...  I hope for godsakes that this shooting was justified in the end.. only that cop really knows it, the other person involved is now deceased..

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2015, 11:16:13 AM »
Crimminals always have a reason and a excuse :old:

If your a dirty crimminal and get owned i feel warm inside :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2015, 11:18:46 AM »
yeah but what if said kid accidentally pulled ur untretented tazer off ur belt... it boggles the mind

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2015, 12:45:52 PM »
There will always be mistakes made cause we live in an imperfect world and we are imperfect creatures. Doctors, Lawyers, Soldiers, Teachers, Cops...ect all make mistakes.

Over the weekend we had 2 killed and 43 shot in what is actually only limited areas of the city. Now these are just bullets that hit someone that we know about. Its a maelstrom of violence we have to enter, mostly involved are angry young people who have no respect for authority and are just ignorant to the bone. Theres no real leadership cause nobody knows what in hell to do when you have tens of thousands of gang members, associate gang members, and other criminal types running wild. I mean just listen to the sound of silence from D.C. when a Police gets killed or hurt.

I almost killed an unarmed guy once. It was very dark, he was drunk at his ex-girlfriends house, he was pointing what looked like a gun at us and himself and he wouldnt drop it. I had him dead to rights at 75' on a rest and some instinct prevented me from finishing that trigger squeeze. Or maybe it was just luck. Anyway it turned out being one of those old time flip out cell phones. A black one. On that dark street it looked just like a gun to all of us. This balloon head wanted to get killed with his 'ex watching not caring a damn for what it would do to any of us.

The only way to never make a mistake , or to cut the odds, is to just avoid playing the game. Its a damn shame when a lawful citizen cant enjoy their neighborhood because of gangsters and criminals. But nobody is marching because of them right? And in the big cities at least the ability of the Police to make a meaningful impact is lessening more each year.

We just had a little boy killed by gangsters gunning for his daddy who was on the porch with him. Despite numerous felony gun and drug convictions this guy was on that porch because the heat was on the judges to avoid putting these offenders in prison because local congresspersons think doing so is a racist response which means these knuckleheads get pass after pass. This kids father had 45 previous pinches and a 7yo ends up having to pay for it. And like a good little gangster "Daddy" refused to cooperate with Police.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2015, 01:11:43 PM »
There will always be mistakes made cause we live in an imperfect world and we are imperfect creatures. Doctors, Lawyers, Soldiers, Teachers, Cops...ect all make mistakes.

Over the weekend we had 2 killed and 43 shot in what is actually only limited areas of the city. Now these are just bullets that hit someone that we know about. Its a maelstrom of violence we have to enter, mostly involved are angry young people who have no respect for authority and are just ignorant to the bone. Theres no real leadership cause nobody knows what in hell to do when you have tens of thousands of gang members, associate gang members, and other criminal types running wild. I mean just listen to the sound of silence from D.C. when a Police gets killed or hurt.

I almost killed an unarmed guy once. It was very dark, he was drunk at his ex-girlfriends house, he was pointing what looked like a gun at us and himself and he wouldnt drop it. I had him dead to rights at 75' on a rest and some instinct prevented me from finishing that trigger squeeze. Or maybe it was just luck. Anyway it turned out being one of those old time flip out cell phones. A black one. On that dark street it looked just like a gun to all of us. This balloon head wanted to get killed with his 'ex watching not caring a damn for what it would do to any of us.

The only way to never make a mistake , or to cut the odds, is to just avoid playing the game. Its a damn shame when a lawful citizen cant enjoy their neighborhood because of gangsters and criminals. But nobody is marching because of them right? And in the big cities at least the ability of the Police to make a meaningful impact is lessening more each year.

We just had a little boy killed by gangsters gunning for his daddy who was on the porch with him. Despite numerous felony gun and drug convictions this guy was on that porch because the heat was on the judges to avoid putting these offenders in prison because local congresspersons think doing so is a racist response which means these knuckleheads get pass after pass. This kids father had 45 previous pinches and a 7yo ends up having to pay for it. And like a good little gangster "Daddy" refused to cooperate with Police.
its a crazy world out there but i guess you just have to roll with the punches...

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2015, 03:31:50 PM »
nobody does it for you, you have to do it for yourself.....

Offline SysError

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2015, 04:02:58 PM »
The cluelessness of folks in this thread is beyond me.

Lets make this simple.

I have two sons.  My oldest is white, my youngest is black.   I have a photo of my oldest son in a hoody and jeans holding his favorite AK47 that he'd built.  Showing that picture to the average joe, the reaction would be "Gun enthusiast".

It occurred to me when I saw that picture that my youngest son, dressed the same and holding the same gun would be seen as a 'thug".

I asked my neighbor what he thought the reaction would be and he laughed and said the same thing. 

To suggest the life of a white teenage boy and a black teenage boy are the same is just not true.  Mine have been and are being raised in the same house, same rules, same expectations.  Regardless of this, my youngest son will face an entirely different world due to nothing more than the color of his skin.

Everyone here is capable of putting together sentences so you should be aware enough to recognize the truth in that.

I saw this story today.  Made me think of your post.  It will be interesting to see what the follow up reporting reveals.  (First reports are often modified after some of the dust settles).

A group of young black men were incorrectly arrested on suspicion of firearm possession during a protest in Ferguson, Missouri, as a group of white militiamen, armed with automatic rifles and wearing body armour and camouflage claimed they were granted permission to walk through the protests by police officers.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/11/oath-keepers-ferguson-automatic-rifles
=======================
SysError

Dante's Crew

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2015, 05:23:27 PM »
Love the automatic rifle headline. 
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2015, 06:00:38 PM »
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/aug/11/oath-keepers-ferguson-automatic-rifles

The quote you put up from that headline alone proves that the original author is a clueless ****ing idiot, and his work holds absolutely no water.