Author Topic: White teenager shot in back  (Read 6060 times)

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
Re: White teenager shot in back
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2015, 11:16:56 AM »
It's a friggin warzone everyday, no you can't say that cuz there is not enough shooting... but there is enough to put the fear of god in your soul almost every second.....
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2015, 11:25:58 AM »
I was an LEO for 7 years, I had guys driving cars at me repeatedly, I live in a country that doesn't routinely arm officers so I had to just get out of the way. I never felt the need to shoot anyone, getting out of the way of some eijit reversing a car at you isn't hard. It can't be, I am hardly an athlete and yet I have never struggled to not be run over.
My issue is; despite the fact that the scrote in this story probably needed shooting, and the sky is not short of stars for his passing, there was no outcry about his killing, no "every life is important" diatribe, nobody really cares. I certainly don't. One less lawbreakers recidivist benefit claimant in the world. Nevertheless l, the fact that there has not been an outcry and.rioting is simply because the guy was white.

:salute
The videos I have seen of police issues in your country back up what you say. They seem to understand they are not Judge Dredd nor a judge in any way and approach situations as though they not only received stress and tension training, they actually knew what it was intended to do, and also as though the person they are arresting actually is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
And of course just to back this up there is another case soon to come up where vandalism is now also punishable by death.

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2015, 11:29:21 AM »
lmao vandalism punishbable by death, depends on the extent

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2015, 11:48:24 AM »
you have to realize we are human and we make mistakes... thats the reason for this whole race as it seems... nobody ever wins i know that except that those that seem to sacrifice more than others......

Offline SysError

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2015, 11:52:38 AM »

The USA is obssessed with such things.

In Britain we dont care as long as you are not loud or like France.

How true. 

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
=======================
SysError

Dante's Crew

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2015, 11:57:30 AM »
It's a friggin warzone everyday, no you can't say that cuz there is not enough shooting... but there is enough to put the fear of god in your soul almost every second.....

Oh 'bout 40 since Fri. night alone. Last night they were tossing rocks and bricks. Cant shoot so you just drive on.

Lotsa luck with that America. War zones with entire swaths controlled by gangsters. But do keep up with the anti-cop stuff. You dont want to deny your programming and think for yourself. More then a one Liner takes to much effort and original thought.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2015, 12:03:03 PM »
Rich i know your a cop and former soldier i give deepest respects to you for doing what you do... why cant crime be cured why can't criminals be answered for...  Why can't people just get along with  eachother is what i want to know.........

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2015, 12:24:54 PM »
Rich i know your a cop and former soldier i give deepest respects to you for doing what you do... why cant crime be cured why can't criminals be answered for...  Why can't people just get along with  eachother is what i want to know.........

Its a little late in the game for such questions. Most people can, the ones who cant are most often criminals. Who now fear neither the system or the Police.

From the first day in the Baltimore riots, when I saw the stores being hit and who was hitting them, I said this was an organized riot by street gangs in order to break into pharmacies and steal their highly valuable drug product. Freddie Grey, or whatever his name was, had nothing to do with it. Other then to be used as a tool by the same gangs who sold him junk for his entire life.

So now we have gangs organizing riots to steal valuable stuff. We've had the same thing happen here on our main shopping drag. Beating up shoppers and stealing THEIR stuff as well. And the funny thing about it is they are using cell phones paid for by the tax payers to organize it all. Ha, Ha, Ha, ha.

Its like scenes from The Walking Dead out there some nights. I'd forget about finding a "cure" and instead worry about yourself and your family. A carry permit and good dog is a good place to start. Its only going to get worse.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2015, 12:40:56 PM »
The only way to fix it is to put the bad guys away for good... and release the innocent!!

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2015, 01:42:01 PM »
You come in my door, find me in the entry way, and tell me to stop. I run down the hallway. You probably want to shoot me, because unbeknownst to you, at the end of that hallway, is an arsenal that's going to RUIN your day. The same occurs on the streets. You don't know if they're running for their lives, or running to regroup or grab a better tool to fight.

Well, at one point he had the cop's gun...

9.999/10 hes running to get away.  maybe hes in a warzone and running to set up a ambush?  maybe hes got a nuke in his trunk?  maybe the cop KNOWS hes being disrespected and failing, and resorts to his training and emotions, and shoots a kid in the back, as the kid runs from large fine and another stint in the slammer with 5 years probation, and a seemingly failed life that's already been hard.  but now hes dead and the cop got his man, or a, saved the community from the degenerative thug running in their yard.

The good, the bad, the ugly.  it is important to respect the police, but the police need to respect the people.  the police can get out of line with their authority and become expelled from the community.  Us vs. Them.  Something is out of sync.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2015, 02:12:47 PM »
You are seeing things from a white perspective.  Go to a place where your color is in the minority and tell me you aren't looked at differently.

Never seen a thug with an AK.  If it's a moron holding the gun sideways, then it's a thug (or wanna be) - regardless of color.

Jeez how you miss the point.  I have lived in a situation where I was the minority.  Stood out like a neon light.  It was not the same thing.  The perceptions of who I was and what I was doing there were not ever seen as a potential threat purely on my skin color.  I was never viewed immediately as suspicious.  No cop ever Stopped while I was walking in the projects.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2015, 03:03:49 PM »
The simple fact is that in order to not be shot by police you simply have to

a: Do as you are told by police officers (who really aren't conspiratorial racial bigots all complicit in a giant plot to kill ethnic minorities)

b: STOP COMMITTING CRIMES

Does anyone honestly believe that police officers are not scared to death of making a mistake? No LEO is going to open fire unnecessarily on anyone, especially if they are from a minority, because he not only wants to avoid jail, he/she also does not want an innocent life on their conscience. It's been a while since I policed  but I had the race card played on a daily basis. Nobody I investigated, pursued, arrested and brought before the court ever suggested that I was victimising them.because they were Caucasian  :old:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2015, 05:06:16 PM »
Weird... I've always pictured you as white for some reason.

What about me? :banana:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2015, 06:23:17 PM »
No LEO is going to open fire unnecessarily on anyone,

By this definition each and every shot ever fired by any LEO was necessary ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2015, 06:40:13 PM »
What about me? :banana:
Zack your not white you're mulatto
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 06:44:24 PM by craz07 »