Author Topic: White teenager shot in back  (Read 6427 times)

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
Re: White teenager shot in back
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2015, 05:00:48 PM »
what side are you on the riot crowd or the riot control crowd I know it's not easy to choose you have a right to beer...  is alls i'm saying
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 05:03:45 PM by craz07 »
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2015, 05:05:43 PM »
the problem goes far deeper then that question...and one that really cant be discussed on here.

but the easy answer for me...I am on The Creator's side..... :aok

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2015, 05:07:03 PM »
kudos for your honest answer i'm on the creator's side as well

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2015, 05:17:06 PM »
Full auto weapons are legal to own and use.  It requires some paperwork and paying some extra tax.  The incidence of gun related crimes committed by folks who do jump through the hoops to legally own one doesn't even register on a graph.  So, if you happen to know someone with a legal full auto, thats one guy or gal that isn't a likely threat.

Correct, I owned 2 "class III" firearms. It's a matter of a $200 tax stamp, and being cleared by your local LEO to be able to own it (form 4)It must be a transferable gun (built pre 1986 if your a non FFL lic. Holder)
You must also have the paperwork available for inspection by any Fed or state LEO upon request.  Ie if you go to the range the paperwork goes with you.

Making the AR full auto isn't all that easy , it's the matter of a sear change, bolt carrier and disconnector. Thing is guns post 1986 are near impossible to do it to, and the above parts I've mentioned are all Class 3 components. Look to spend in the 5 digits range if you want to get into the full auto game.

Edit......Corrected should have said owned....have a mortgage wife and twins now.....they were sold when the kids were born for a hefty down payment on a house.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 05:23:21 PM by mbailey »
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2015, 05:19:31 PM »
Correct, I own 2 "class III" firearms. It's a matter of a $200 tax stamp, and being cleared by your local LEO to be able to own it (form 4)It must be a transferable gun (built pre 1986)
You must also have the paperwork available for inspection by any Fed or state LEO upon request.  Ie if you go to the range the paperwork goes with you.

Making the AR full auto isn't all that easy , it's the matter of a sear change, bolt carrier and disconnector. Thing is guns post 1986 are near impossible to do it to, and the above parts I've mentioned are all Class 3 components. Look to spend in the 5 digits range if you want to get into the full auto game.
not to mention its a five year felony in massachusetts at least if your playing with these things, maybe more in your home state
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 05:23:15 PM by craz07 »

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2015, 05:25:06 PM »
not to mention its a five year felony in massachusetts at least if your playing with these things, maybe more in your home state

I live in PA, we're a free state unlike some. (Actually a Commonwealth) Very gun owner friendly
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2015, 05:28:18 PM »
whats the penalty for owning a firearm (handgun) without license in PA...? Massachusetts is s commonwealth as well if that makes any difference...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 05:35:42 PM by craz07 »

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2015, 05:35:11 PM »
I bet even black citizens who saw the pic of your black kid with the AK would think "Thug".

I wouldn't.
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2015, 05:36:12 PM »
why is that

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2015, 05:37:15 PM »
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2015, 05:37:47 PM »
because you are black

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2015, 05:40:18 PM »
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2015, 05:41:15 PM »
i always thought you were you had me....

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2015, 05:42:13 PM »
people are angry for a reason.....

as I am sure back then they said we should follow the rules of those who rule us...for they have our best interests in mind.

there is a part in the declaration of Independence that we should read.....

something along the lines..."We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,"

:salute

While I will be the first to agree that the government is not beyond reproach, and I believe governments should fear their citizens, I think you're making a big mistake standing with Ferguson. Just because a group is fighting a government does NOT make them someone to idolize, lest we find ourselves in another Al Qaeda situation.

Ferguson is NOT a group standing against tyranny or oppression. The case is closed, the officer was in the right. Ferguson is a bunch of lawless individuals looking for an excuse to cause mayhem.

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2015, 05:43:03 PM »
can we agree on the fact that this teenager was road raging against a police officer on foot and that is why he was shot....? yea or nea...?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 05:45:18 PM by craz07 »