Author Topic: DevilDogGamer's YouTube Channel  (Read 3077 times)

Offline Thor

• Zinc Member
Re: DevilDogGamer's YouTube Channel
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2015, 09:53:08 AM »
Oh man. That brings back memories for sure from first flying, hearing their banter and questions. Somebody get em on the forum!  :airplane:

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2015, 11:26:15 AM »
Bad idea.  Make sure to keep him away from the forum. :(
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2015, 05:04:19 PM »
Definitely noticed some new players dropping in.   Great to see and I've been helping with questions as I see them.  And no, the answer isn't alt f4. ;)
AMAX  in game

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 01:59:42 PM »
I can't believe how many viewers this guy has. Puts Skyyr to shame. No offense. Think we found our YouTube winner hehe. Although in all fairness, I'm sure Skyyr is the better pilot.... For now.  :devil
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2015, 04:54:58 PM »
Good pilots are good for the game.  Good citizens are great for the game.
AMAX  in game

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 06:58:40 PM »
I can't believe how many viewers this guy has. Puts Skyyr to shame. No offense. Think we found our YouTube winner hehe. Although in all fairness, I'm sure Skyyr is the better pilot.... For now.  :devil

573K+ viewers?   Holy cats!    That's GOLD, Jerry!!

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 02:56:34 AM »
Aces high 2 still knocks out any fly sim out there when it comes to flight models.'
As much as graphics goes its still great. Imagine when the update comes out??? SHOW NO MERCY!!!....anyone who had Nintendo 64 with the game Golden Eye will know what I mean.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2015, 08:16:07 AM »
Keep in mind there is a steep learning curve with AH. You can have "fun" right away, but to actually get anything done takes a long time.

Case in point, when the bomber sortie was bombing the airfield, they seemed to think they were rapidly shutting down the field by dropping 1 hangar. They also didn't know that drones pop with distance and while maneuvering. There are a lot of things that aren't documented to readily. Then there are also things that are experience-fueled. They were taking full fuel load for fairly short distance bombing runs, and were struggling to get off the runway and get any climb out of their planes. Things like that.

So, if you see somebody that may be new, and may be struggling, feel free to offer some tips. Like: "You don't need 100%+DTs on your P-51. The fight is 1 sector away. Try 25% and DTs to start with." I also just saw somebody else on Youtube try out AH and they were in the TA and following planes but shooting at 3.0 out. So, let them know "Gee, optimal gunnery range is going to be 300-600 yards".

Help them figure out that kind of stuff, and they may just stick around.