Author Topic: O’Clubs  (Read 243 times)

Offline Smoke44

• Zinc Member
O’Clubs
« on: August 15, 2015, 11:25:01 PM »
A noticeable improvement for the O’clubs now with the quonset huts that have a roof and furniture, rather than just a concrete slab.

But could someone mow the weeds and ferns in the huts once in a while on the small airfield bases? And one even has a nice crop of corn growing in it, A17 I believe.  A40 has some other crop growing in it. A45 is the one small field I saw where the O’ club seemed to be ok.

Oh, and is that a nude pic on the wall in the O’club on base A_ _ ……. well dang it, I can’t remember which one it is now? Meant to get a screen shot of it.

Other attached pics though...

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
Re: O’Clubs
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 02:30:26 AM »
Would be kool if you can play cards in the oclub or even chess. Also it would be kool to add cattles around some barn area lol. It will make GV fun and more realistic....also it will be kool flying low and see them scatter.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 03:19:22 AM »
zoomed in on the Pinup Pics; looks like Marilyn Monroe; not sure about the middle one, Jane Russell ??? and the third one appears to be Rita Hayworth.
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Smoke44

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 10:51:22 AM »
zoomed in on the Pinup Pics; looks like Marilyn Monroe; not sure about the middle one, Jane Russell ??? and the third one appears to be Rita Hayworth.

Ahhh, those were the days............ :old: