Author Topic: The Strategic Dominance Gaming Theory Book of Aces High  (Read 23563 times)

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
Re: The Strategic Dominance Gaming Theory Book of Aces High
« Reply #225 on: August 28, 2015, 09:13:09 PM »
Latrobe, thank you for this thread.  :aok  :cheers:
I'm enjoying the humor.
Some of the replies are as entertaining as the deranged drivel that comes from a certain narcistic NY real estate developer with delusions of grandeur.  :rofl

P.S. Looking forward to Vol. 2 of SDGT.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:15:19 PM by Lab Rat 3947 »
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #226 on: August 28, 2015, 09:20:39 PM »
Latrobe, thank you for this thread.  :aok  :cheers:
I'm enjoying the humor.
Some of the replies are as entertaining as the deranged drivel that comes from a certain narcistic NY real estate developer with delusions of grandeur.  :rofl

P.S. Looking forward to Vol. 2 of SDGT.

Bod Durst?
See Rule #4

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #227 on: August 28, 2015, 09:31:33 PM »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #228 on: August 28, 2015, 10:18:29 PM »
Will do Changeup. That will be covered in Volume 2 which should be released sometime late this year or early next year.

:salute

Could you please make volume 1 and your upcoming volume 2 in Braille that's the only way I can read it and well that would explain alot of my suckage :joystick:
But I digress , Having these volumes in Braille I know it would make me the ace of the skies that I so much want the number one ranking,  but I do like the audio book idea also that way I can listen to it while driving my semi down the road.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #229 on: August 29, 2015, 07:37:47 AM »
Interesting.

(Image removed from quote.)

Let me know how that goes, I'm quite eager to see where your work goes.

Well, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words and this one speaks volumes.

Speaking of volumes, Volume 1 of my SDGT Book is currently being turned into an audio book! It's being narrated by none other than Morgan Freeman! Volume 2 is also coming along nicely and has also been signed up for an audio book version also with the return of Morgan Freeman to do the narration.

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #230 on: August 29, 2015, 09:41:23 AM »
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member

Offline Bong40

• Copper Member
« Reply #232 on: August 29, 2015, 02:57:24 PM »
I like Turtles!  :bolt:

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #233 on: August 29, 2015, 02:59:47 PM »
:rofl Missed the Winston part first time i red it.
Got a pic for him....

That's not Winston,that moose has 4 legs and Winston only has 3!!

Hubert often helps Winston home,you can see Hubert carrying Winston on his back!

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #234 on: August 30, 2015, 04:15:12 PM »
Interesting.

Let me know how that goes, I'm quite eager to see where your work goes.
Glad you caught that too.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #235 on: August 30, 2015, 07:28:09 PM »
Trobe,

Are there any economies of SDGT?  In other words, are there any equipment or time savings?  As purely an example, I was thinking about creating a Value Recognition Report that would show how much longer your TracIR will last given that you never have to look backwards when employing SDGT. 

Do you find any other real world savings?

Anyone?  Maybe rudder pedal's lasting longer? 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #236 on: August 30, 2015, 07:55:51 PM »
Trobe,

Are there any economies of SDGT?  In other words, are there any equipment or time savings?  As purely an example, I was thinking about creating a Value Recognition Report that would show how much longer your TracIR will last given that you never have to look backwards when employing SDGT. 

Do you find any other real world savings?

Anyone?  Maybe rudder pedal's lasting longer?

Glad you asked! One of the big ones that everyone who employs SDGT (as I do) knows is how to make your throttle last forever. You do this by never touching it, ever! Instead just use your E key to turn your engine off whenever you want to slow down. By never touching your throttle you never wear it out and it'll last forever!

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #237 on: August 30, 2015, 08:15:28 PM »
Glad you asked! One of the big ones that everyone who employs SDGT (as I do) knows is how to make your throttle last forever. You do this by never touching it, ever! Instead just use your E key to turn your engine off whenever you want to slow down. By never touching your throttle you never wear it out and it'll last forever!
gosh farking darnit  :rofl :rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #238 on: August 30, 2015, 08:19:19 PM »

Awesome information!  I think an appendix is warranted in volume 2 that should outline the equipment savings with documentation such VRR's.  That could really bring the new players into the fold quickly. 

Additionally, I've added a request on the Top 10 ideas to improve AH thread.  I've requested that AH add a full-time SDGT instructor, 24-7.  There currently isn't one on staff.  Maybe, if we are lucky, you could see your way clear to train the trainer as it were. 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #239 on: August 30, 2015, 09:22:19 PM »
Just looking at the last kills/killed by id' over the weekend, somebody might want to ask Icepac his opinion of the efficacy of SDGT. He seems to be winning that one. :lipsrsealed:
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.