Author Topic: The Strategic Dominance Gaming Theory Book of Aces High  (Read 23577 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: The Strategic Dominance Gaming Theory Book of Aces High
« Reply #300 on: September 01, 2015, 09:52:09 AM »
So there would be no chance that an SDGT player's balls would ever drop?

No. None.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #301 on: September 01, 2015, 09:59:48 AM »
You can't just bail on us, Change... this is far too good.

You'd have to split hunting.

For example, hunting a wild boar with a spear: sport
hunting a rabbit with a .22: not even an activity

Motorsport: definite fear of injury that must be overcome... and only in Nascar do they just turn one way.

Soccer: definitely tribal, and there's always the chance of getting cleated or leg-whipped. I took 6 stitches to the chin after sliding, being overrun, and taking a full-stride knee uppercut. That was a pretty good one, albeit just bloody and not life-threatening. The guy who overran me must've been a real SDGT WINNER!!!

BTW, I get this thing about the wild thing on the mound. One of the last imes I got hit was by this big black dude whose control was iffy at best.

And, back on topic, can we now start calling people like, I don't know, ambulance chasers and shady floor traders SDGT WINNERS!!! Maybe the guy who cuts me off in traffic... Instead of flipping him the bird, i'll call him an SDGT WINNER!!!
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #302 on: September 01, 2015, 10:05:42 AM »

And, back on topic, can we now start calling people like, I don't know, ambulance chasers and shady floor traders SDGT WINNERS!!! Maybe the guy who cuts me off in traffic... Instead of flipping him the bird, i'll call him an SDGT WINNER!!!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #303 on: September 01, 2015, 10:09:05 AM »

On a changeover, Cade told me, "yeah, this is great - just playing for practice. If this were an NCAA match, I'd be talking under my breath right now about what I did to your mother last night."

You need to get in the opponent's head if you're a real SDGT WINNER!!! and into the whole Totaller Krieg thing. See Nick Kyrgios trash talking Stan Wawrinka's GF for a recent example

Real Sports men don't do "moms". They have their pick of 20 something's women who are capable of withstanding the physical regimen required.  They do "moms" when they retire.

So, this argument is invalid.  A person cannot be an intimidating presence at 142 pounds and can be beaten up by their wife or girlfriend..  Any mom-smack they talk is laughable since sports moms raised specimens and are not attracted to skinny-men who have to bow at the beginning of their activity's highest competition.

However, Ray Lewis telling you he will rip your head off of your body and urinate in your wobbly eyesockets is intimidating because he can, if allowed, actually perform the task he threatens.  Or, Miguel Cabrera tells you to "throw inside one more time beeeeatch", or Miraslov Satan (shaTAAN) builds up 35mph of speed before he blindsides you....and never talked smack at all.

Yes, tennis is an activity.  Lots of running and stuff.  Running and hitting soft hollow balls with a giant racket that keeps getting bigger with bouncier webbing.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #304 on: September 01, 2015, 10:27:24 AM »
But moms can be haaaaawwwwt!!
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #305 on: September 01, 2015, 10:28:34 AM »
SDGT would say to do all of 'em - because somebody usually thinks even a smurfy girl is hawt.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #306 on: September 01, 2015, 10:56:29 AM »
SDGT would say to do all of 'em - because somebody usually thinks even a smurfy girl is hawt.

Wrong.

SDGT says do them all if, and only if, they fall on their backs with their legs in the air.  Anything else requires too much effort.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #307 on: September 01, 2015, 11:43:05 AM »
That - and the 90 mph fastball - are why I give you some deference.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #308 on: September 01, 2015, 12:03:21 PM »
BTW,

I offer each of you this challenge.

The person who claims to use SDGT in this game has perfected a style.  It may not be your style but he has perfected it nonetheless.  He's beaten me and lots of others with that style.  The challenge is this:

Get better at that style while maintaining your style and beat him.  Otherwise, all this "fun" we're having just looks more and more like sore losing.  You know I'm right.  You can claim it's not fun or not a worthwhile endeavor to learn that and that's fine but we know those are excuses.  I don't care about his engine management or trim tab excellence.

You guys should be filling up his dance card, not watching him dance with your girlfriend...*spit*

*sniff*

Now, whoever wants to dance, be in the DA this Thursday at 11pm CDT and I'll beat your azz.  I'm not kidding.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 12:05:05 PM by Changeup »

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #309 on: September 01, 2015, 12:13:47 PM »
BTW,

The person who claims to use SDGT in this game has perfected a style.  It may not be your style but he has perfected it nonetheless.  He's beaten me and lots of others with that style.  The challenge is this:

Get better at that style while maintaining your style and beat him.  Otherwise, all this "fun" we're having just looks more and more like sore losing.  You know I'm right.  You can claim it's not fun or not a worthwhile endeavor to learn that and that's fine but we know those are excuses.  I don't care about his engine management or trim tab excellence.

You guys should be filling up his dance card, not watching him dance with your girlfriend...*spit*

*sniff*

Now, whoever wants to dance, be in the DA this Thursday at 11pm CDT and I'll beat your azz.  I'm not kidding.

Already done. I need a new challenge. This one is too easy with my SDGT perfection.  :salute

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #310 on: September 01, 2015, 12:14:46 PM »
SDGT says do them all if, and only if, they fall on their backs with their legs in the air.  Anything else requires too much effort.

:rofl  The whole theory summed up in a single sentence.  Brilliant.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #311 on: September 01, 2015, 12:29:36 PM »

I've been scheming on this for some time, and you are approx. 100.0000% right.

His main virtue: easy to spot .

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #312 on: September 01, 2015, 03:53:56 PM »
BTW,

*sniff*

Man, if this were only true, I'd totally take everything back and have a whole new level of respect for you.

I think this post is a mirage in the desolate wasteland this thread has become..

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #313 on: September 01, 2015, 04:02:03 PM »
Wrong.

that there is sig line worthy...lol  :rofl
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #314 on: September 01, 2015, 04:41:34 PM »
Man, if this were only true, I'd totally take everything back and have a whole new level of respect for you.

I think this post is a mirage in the desolate wasteland this thread has become..

It's real.  I never, ever disputed the losses or excused them.  I lost and lost badly.  It doesn't bother me to admit that and it doesn't bother me to hear it from you guys.  But I think you already know that.

The only thing that bothers me is that I don't have the time to practice that style of fighting.  I may make time though just to see how long it takes to get there.

Oh, I'll be kicking your donut too so hurry back college boy.