Author Topic: Yes another bomb and bail complaint  (Read 3811 times)

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
Re: Yes another bomb and bail complaint
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2015, 04:48:32 PM »
The bomb and bail losers in the game are most likely also losers in real life; expect instant gratification for no effort, everything is someone else's fault, i-want-a-trophy-for-last-place type of guys.
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2015, 07:14:05 PM »
This morning with less than 100 players online I detected what I thought would be bombers heading for strats.  Upped in a fighter and tried for an intercept course.  I was too late reaching the bombers before they dropped their load.  But I did have visual on the bogey.  So continued climb and pursued for at least a sector if not a sector and 1/2.  After finally reaching 27,000 I was 5k behind buffs when they bailed.
 What a monumental waste of time!  I feel that if you have icon range on a set of buffs you should get the kill.  This has got to be one of the biggest FU"s in the game. :bhead
 So what are the options
 Ignore any strat raider?
 Spend countless hours climbing to a target that bails out when you close on him?
 Spend countless hours trying to intercept before they get to the strats and maybe they will bail out before reaching target

Bailers should give a kill to the closest player to them WVR.   Period.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2015, 08:03:05 PM »
This last one he posted looks like a  newb.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2015, 01:02:31 AM »
Some people are lame.  They're lame, because they're parents were also lame.  Lame, is a genetic thing.. it just happens.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2015, 01:20:56 AM »
Bailers should give a kill to the closest player to them WVR.   Period.

This should be added. If you can see their dot and bail you should get the kill, Way to many Bomb-and-bailers see a dot and immediately bail. I don't understand why people bail. Why even fly a bomber if you're just going to bail as soon as you see resistance? Bomb-and-bailers have caused me to record all my flights automatically. If someone bombs and bails I will call you out on 200.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2015, 02:16:24 AM »
Some people are lame.  They're lame, because they're parents were also lame.  Lame, is a genetic thing.. it just happens.

You're lame. I am flying around the arena without a wingman.  What's your excuse for this treachery, mister?
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2015, 02:59:54 AM »
lol you all are just mad because they won't let you shoot them down. they pay to play the way they want,not the way you want.
maybe they are not good enough gunners. but like it was said it's their loss,they spend all that time climbing just to drop their payload then bail. it's a fact in this CARTOON GAME-get over it.
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2015, 11:55:48 AM »
lol you all are just mad because they won't let you shoot them down. they pay to play the way they want,not the way you want.
maybe they are not good enough gunners. but like it was said it's their loss,they spend all that time climbing just to drop their payload then bail. it's a fact in this CARTOON GAME-get over it.

See my post above... then double down!
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2015, 12:18:36 PM »
How about ....

Something similar to troop drops.
If you bomb the strats and then reup within 20 (could be any set time) minutes, assuming you are not shot down, then the damage to the strats resets.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)