Author Topic: What the 49ers did at Bish Hq other day was nothing short of greatness in AH  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
I would compare it to what happened on this day 68 years ago. In the words of the general himself just a few minutes ago on social media, "Today, 68 years ago, at 10:24am, I broke the sound barrier with only 1.5 minutes of fuel and with the help of a broomstick. I told Ridley: Something wrong with this Mach meter."

So we all did are part to change HQ problems :cheers:

But.... :x

Nothing will stop great tactical players from making your fun hard to obtain if you show up red :cheers:

Thank you Devs for proving you do ALWAYS hear us, continuing to be pro-active, and for the investment you made long ago and continue in today :salute
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
"making your fun hard to obtain"

Uh ...
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
dont vulch me bro!

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Set the greatness bar kinda low don't ya?

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
I

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
am

semp

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
great  :rock :rock :rock :rock

semp

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
Plus one post count woooooooooooooooooo!!!! :banana: :rock :banana: :rock :banana:
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Spell Check on aisle 5

Offline TJsweet

• Copper Member
Did he just compare some people no-lifing it in a game, to a man risking his life to do something nobody has ever done before?
WashOut
FSO--JG54

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
  Nobody really knows what he says, or in this instance, said. He appears to use words which
are sometimes in the English language, but beyond that, it's just bizarre drivel.
  He does have courage, though. The vast majority of people with such a limited intellect
wouldn't even think of trying to insinuate themselves into what used to be intelligent
threads.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Wait a minute, did a guy called "ODDCALF" just say something NOT odd? Sort of made sense :eek: I thought the would boot you for that :uhoh Or was it that he was commenting in a post at comment number 9 or number 7(if you don't count the other 2 by same poster? Dang trying to make sense is hard :headscratch:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Snork

• Copper Member
You know how when someone says something really stupid you want to punch them right in the hole where the words come out? Well, I now feel like busting someone's fingers. Is this normal?
Flying as Noser

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Had enough of this one...  Life is too short #IncreaseIgnorelistBy1
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
We dont care what you do or how much you need to brag.  Have fun - its your $\month.  :salute

As fellow passionate gamers of WWII ACM, we ask that you please refrain from actions that cause users to logout in droves though.  There are far more other games deserving of death before this one.  :old:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 11:18:21 AM by Slade »
-- Flying as X15 --