Author Topic: I must apologize, I am Skyyr  (Read 10598 times)

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
Re: I must apologize, I am Skyyr
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2015, 10:06:24 PM »
You actually should consider yourself lucky.  Skyyr would have probably thrown you under the bus like he did FESS and BoNeZ while trying to plead innocence.

Yeah, its a real disaster over at our page...they all hate eachother...

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2015, 10:09:04 PM »
You actually should consider yourself lucky.  Skyyr would have probably thrown you under the bus like he did FESS and BoNeZ while trying to plead innocence.

It was a rather loud and colorful bus too. You could see/hear it from miles away with the lights and sirens and all.. I think there was even a sign on the road that read 'Bus Crossing - Don't loiter'.. Surprising they didn't see it coming..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2015, 10:14:52 PM »
Let me ask a clueless part-timer's question...

Did Skyyr get himself png'd? Judging by the context of this thread, I'm thinking he did, but, I'm off on other priorities, honestly, to do all but play for a few hours a week and occasionally touch base on this bbs.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2015, 10:15:56 PM »
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:03:28 AM by Skuzzy »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2015, 10:46:24 PM »
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:04:10 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2015, 10:53:31 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:04:50 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2015, 11:10:35 PM »
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:05:18 AM by Skuzzy »
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2015, 11:13:57 PM »
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:05:34 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2015, 11:18:09 PM »
See Rule #4

If you ever got a kill on him..didn't it make you smile a little bit? Just a tiny bit?
Yes it did. But what made me smile is he just had to get revenge. He just HAD to prove he was the mostest awesomest pilot in game no matter what. His ego couldn't handle a loss ever. And the need to feed that ego got him and part of his crew banned.

What I find REALLY funny. What truly makes me smile is his own narcissism brought him down.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:05:59 AM by Skuzzy »
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2015, 03:04:48 AM »
AHHHH. Video game Drama, How are the break outs treating you nerds?
See Rule #4

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2015, 05:04:11 AM »
I do not normally post much on the BBS and usually avoid the kind of threads that seek to belittle / shame / <insert adjective> another player or group.  NOTE:  I say usually before you go hunt down some old post where beer got the better of my posting etiquette  :D

I have to say that I found flying with Skyyr a lot of fun.  He was skilled and competitive but also very quiet and level headed.  I never heard him swear over vox, I never heard him get angry, I never saw him rage quit.  I found, and still find, him to be a very nice guy.

I did see him engage in conversations on 200 with people in both a positive and negative manner.  When I was online and saw the chat on 200 I was also aware that he was getting rage PM's a lot of the time and also rage voice PM's.  Many of these from 'respected' sticks in the game.

Many did not like his fighting style, they complained that he should fly more like them, the 'accepted' way of AH.  People have posted up he was a runner and pure BnZ yet I saw him many times engaged in aggressive fights against the odds and come out on top.  We have all seen the video of the squad that tried to gang the 1 V 1 Skyyr and TC had going.

The truth is, many in this community are really quite caustic and when they met someone they could not control they did not like it.  I can assure you Skyyr got way way too much in the way of bad mannered aggression from this community and for the most part it is simply because he shot people down.

As for the incident that resulted in the ban.  I really do not want to go over it much.  I was not there but yes, an account I paid for was used.

I would prefer he was still in game but that is history.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: October 28, 2015, 06:20:33 AM »

I have to say that I found flying with Skyyr a lot of fun.  He was skilled and competitive but also very quiet and level headed.  I never heard him swear over vox, I never heard him get angry, I never saw him rage quit.  I found, and still find, him to be a very nice guy.

Somehow I don't really think telling someone to go shoot themselves all because he got beat in a video game is a trait of someone who is a "nice guy". But who knows? Maybe I'm the weird one for thinking that common courtesy, respectfulness, and generally being a decent human being are traits of a "nice guy".

It's been stated dozens of times in numerous threads before but the reason for all the hate Skyyr got was not his flying style in game but the way he acted and treated anyone who didn't agree with him like garbage. True there are some people who don't like him for his flying style but the same can be said for anyone else as well. Heck, I've even had a few people say they don't like the way I fly, and my flying style is the complete polar opposite of Skyyr's!

Skyyr was an ok stick. He was very very good at what he did, but it was his actions that got him the hate that he deserved. Using shades to spy on and grief other players that he didn't like for whatever reason, wishing death (yes DEATH) upon a few that beat him in a VIDEO GAME! (There are screenshots of these moments as well), and the absolute lack of respect for anyone who didn't kiss his feet.

The Damned can try and make the excuse that everyone hated Skyyr just because "he was better at the game then them" but it's been proven fact that Skyyr is just a hateful, emotionless, disrespectful person. Denying this in the face of overwhelming evidence either means your loyalty to Skyyr is so much that it has blinded you to the truth, or the damned is playing along with some kind of plan where Skyyr just moves from game to game treating people like crap until he he gets banned. Either way, neither is a good path to take. You can be the most skilled gamer anyone has ever seen, but if you act like a dick then it doesn't matter. Being a decent human being is vastly more important than how good you are in a video game.

Is it really that big a mystery as to why Skyyr has been banned/laughed off of so many games/forums he has been on? Not just AH2?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 06:28:08 AM by Latrobe »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #117 on: October 28, 2015, 08:03:49 AM »
I do not normally post much on the BBS and usually avoid the kind of threads that seek to belittle / shame / <insert adjective> another player or group.  NOTE:  I say usually before you go hunt down some old post where beer got the better of my posting etiquette  :D

I did see him engage in conversations on 200 with people in both a positive and negative manner.  When I was online and saw the chat on 200 I was also aware that he was getting rage PM's a lot of the time and also rage voice PM's.  Many of these from 'respected' sticks in the game.

Many did not like his fighting style, they complained that he should fly more like them, the 'accepted' way of AH.  People have posted up he was a runner and pure BnZ yet I saw him many times engaged in aggressive fights against the odds and come out on top.  We have all seen the video of the squad that tried to gang the 1 V 1 Skyyr and TC had going.

The truth is, many in this community are really quite caustic and when they met someone they could not control they did not like it.  I can assure you Skyyr got way way too much in the way of bad mannered aggression from this community and for the most part it is simply because he shot people down.

As for the incident that resulted in the ban.  I really do not want to go over it much.  I was not there but yes, an account I paid for was used.

I would prefer he was still in game but that is history.

Seriously?   He tried to swipe total control of a long standing Aces High squadron (Air Warrior).   When he met resistance, he stole the name and tried his best to tarnish it.   I have zero respect, or sympathy.   He didn't appear to be that good, because if he was.... Well the shenanigans would not have been needed.   So he gets tossed in the bushel basket of suckage.

All involved with that fake squad have the identical limited mental capabilities who neglect their actions.   Instead of realizing that they are the common denominator in everything.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: October 28, 2015, 08:09:38 AM »
Seriously?   He tried to swipe total control of a long standing Aces High squadron (Air Warrior).   When he met resistance, he stole the name and tried his best to tarnish it.   I have zero respect, or sympathy.   He didn't appear to be that good, because if he was.... Well the shenanigans would not have been needed.   So he gets tossed in the bushel basket of suckage.

All involved with that fake squad have the identical limited mental capabilities who neglect their actions.   Instead of realizing that they are the common denominator in everything.

^^^^
That.

I'd like to point out that my previous posts have been directed towards Skyyr's Damned and not the originals. The Damned (The Originals) are a great bunch of guys.  :salute :cheers:

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: October 28, 2015, 08:15:06 AM »

What Karaya said.    :furious

Seriously?   He tried to swipe total control of a long standing Aces High squadron (Air Warrior).   When he met resistance, he stole the name and tried his best to tarnish it.
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.