Author Topic: Inventory  (Read 346 times)

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Inventory
« on: June 25, 2000, 06:11:00 PM »
 I just crunched the numbers.  We now have 22 planes and 3 vehicles.  It has been 10.5 months since I joined the alpha testing.  A big hardy WTFG HTC!!! is in order, but not just yet.

Developement seems to be at a much further pace than ck/wb was at the same time of it's developement.  You guys rock and here's your big hardy....

WTFG HTC!!!

and I didn't have to upgrade after all   yet...  

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Inventory
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2000, 09:00:00 PM »
I second that!

AKDejaVu

Offline Camel

• Zinc Member
Inventory
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2000, 10:35:00 PM »
third!

Elvis1

Inventory
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2000, 10:36:00 PM »
I'm new, sorta.

I participated a little in the beta - liked what I saw but due mainly to work related time constraints, I decided to hang around, play a little offline, keep up with the news, and wait for the P47.

So the P47 comes out on a Friday, in a patch,  and I sign up, and the same day it is disabled in the arena.  So you normally would expect to wait until Monday or longer to get it back.  Not with these folks - another patch comes out on a Saturday - and the P47 is back.

There is a responsiveness about HTC that I find unusual in my experiences with online gaming.  This is just one example of many that I have observed, and the first I have directly benefited from.

Thank you, HTC. Thankyouverymuch.

Elvis1

Offline By-Tor

• Zinc Member
Inventory
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2000, 11:37:00 PM »
 Its a 'labor of love thing'
 HTC is passionate about thier product-They will retain thier supremacy until they lose the passion.I believe,(like myself)they were born with it.Therefore it'll never fade.

'Black Dactyl'
'SCREAM'IN PTERODACTYLS'

Offline SIFTER

• Zinc Member
Inventory
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2000, 01:22:00 PM »
Affirmative to that! You show an open ear to the community! HTC is not scared to model planes outside the standard list! You have stayed committed to putting out new things at a feverish pace. I couldn't be happier! The eye candy is top notch without being first priority. Even calling HTC by phone was a polite professional experience! You guys are first rate and deserve a major pat on the back!   Ignore the sniveling and keep up the good work!     BERSERKR

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Inventory
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2000, 02:31:00 PM »
Here's the scoop, If I win a 50 million dollar lotto, I "buy out" HTC, then double their salaries, then I get them an office in some big shot sky scraper in downtown Dallas, and get them limo service  to and from work!

WTG HTC!