Author Topic: Thanks to Jayro  (Read 677 times)

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Thanks to Jayro
« on: October 28, 2015, 07:33:43 AM »
Thanks for organizing multiple strikes\base takings last night from Knights to Bishland. It was fun and ended up turning into some really nice furballing at the end.

It was my first real night back in the MA after an absence of about 10 years and I was training someone, and he had a great time as well (AND got his first kill!). So thanks for organizing sir<S> :aok
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline jeffn

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
Re: Thanks to Jayro
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 06:32:48 PM »
I was not on last night, but will second the motion that Jayro's missions promote some great fun/furballs.

<S>
JeffN
-JeffN-
Jagdgeschwader 11

JG11

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 07:36:34 PM »
Thanks for organizing multiple strikes\base takings last night from Knights to Bishland. It was fun and ended up turning into some really nice furballing at the end.

It was my first real night back in the MA after an absence of about 10 years and I was training someone, and he had a great time as well (AND got his first kill!). So thanks for organizing sir<S> :aok

Welcome back Kanth !!!
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 07:59:46 PM »
Thanks Zoney.  :cheers:
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 11:54:41 PM »

:old:

That's like saying the the latest knights of Missouri rally really brought the community together.  :bhead

glad you had fun.  Im sure both sides had a lot to gain.  :joystick:

:salute

fly bish kill knights.  :airplane:

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 01:39:23 AM »
fly bish kill knights.  :airplane:

good luck ;)

Offline Hetzer7

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 08:28:39 AM »
Jayros cool  :aok

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 07:31:41 PM »

exactly except with different words and an entirely different meaning.  :confused:

That's like saying

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2015, 07:49:41 PM »

Welcome back Kanth enjoy the Game and most of all have fun killing them red guys...

UrSelf ..... POTW.... Oink~
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2015, 08:21:51 PM »
Thanks ZooM!  :cheers: