Author Topic: Million Mask March in London: Anonymous anti-capitalist protest underway - live  (Read 4649 times)

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
LOL

I would have bet a beer on that!

(I think that I had believed that for 40+ years!)

Me too (closer to 35 years, since I think I first read it early in high school) , but in a different, and equally incorrect, version.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
(Image removed from quote.)

I had a kid at the roulette table tell me he was with these guys, he said he could predict the outcome of the game, then he told me his friend helped start google and money was no object, then he talked of great businesses they were going to start, I ask him what great things was he going to do with all his opportunitys, he did not understand my question so I spat out a famous move quote, "You know 'with great power comes great responsibility.'", he later asked for five dollars so he could go gamble some more.  :rofl

feeding these kids legal drugs they can trade at school and snort to enlightenment is not a good thing.  :old:
Is there a chance I can favorite post on this forum because this is why I keep coming back. Lol Love you guys.  :aok :aok :aok :rock
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"