Author Topic: My "This game has become junk" rant.  (Read 18273 times)

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
Re: My "This game has become junk" rant.
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2015, 02:24:01 PM »
Yeah flying around strat objects is well..... boring.  Both on offense and defense.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2015, 03:15:25 PM »
Yeah flying around strat objects is well..... boring.  Both on offense and defense.
watch for those fart missiles at the strats !
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2015, 04:27:22 PM »
girlfriend is frisky and wife coming back soon

you my friend, are the winner!  :aok

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2015, 02:19:13 PM »
I wish I could find any of those 'hordes' that are being talked about...
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2015, 06:45:38 AM »
Fighters were down so I went to get a A20 but ENY stopped that.  That was a first.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2015, 01:06:06 AM »
Was just on the FesterMA map and kept running into invisible water trying to capture a base. This map is so full of bugs it's incredible. Some V Bases have blue earth. Some Bases have green water. You expect me to pay $15 a month for crap like this? WTF HTC??? Are you seriously this lazy or do you genuine not give a crap about the product you charge customers for? I can tell you if I gave this level of quality control at my job I would be fired with a 'do not rehire' job recommendation.

I feel like I'm having money stolen from me for my subscription at this point.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2015, 02:25:02 AM »
Uh oh  :bolt:

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2015, 03:23:30 AM »
Snap!
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2015, 03:58:31 AM »
{Raises hand} I suggest that you check your video settings.  If you have your advanced graphic details turned off, the water color does not show with out the ground detail box checked.  I am sorry that you had this bad experience, but I really wish you hadn't jumped to conclusions.  Secondly, here is proof HTC is hard at work producing terrains and new features, http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,373694.msg4978698.html#new  while giving an open invitation to all to see development process, in a very personal and yet professional sense.

My suggestion, is to take a few deep breaths, maybe a cup less of coffee, visit the above link......... and let you mind free to explore.  If you do, please understand that you will find bugs, and incomplete coad.  That is the design of alpha testing which welcomes your observations.  Also, there has been a turn in the architecture or process that allows the video cards to be used more efficiently than the currnet AH2 game that uses CPU.  This may benefit your machine or not, but the minimum recommended dedicated video memory is somewhere around 1 GB.  Also, there are simple and strict rules to be followed, first of all by realizing the product is in unfinished state and not to draw conclusions about a final product that has not been released.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2015, 06:17:37 AM »
Was just on the FesterMA map and kept running into invisible water trying to capture a base. This map is so full of bugs it's incredible. Some V Bases have blue earth. Some Bases have green water. You expect me to pay $15 a month for crap like this? WTF HTC??? Are you seriously this lazy or do you genuine not give a crap about the product you charge customers for? I can tell you if I gave this level of quality control at my job I would be fired with a 'do not rehire' job recommendation.

Keep in mind the work that went into developing this map.  Could have been years in the making.  Don't slap the map maker.  Just report the problem.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2015, 06:49:39 AM »

I have been around other players on this map who cant see the water & yet I don't have this issue. A setting is off maybe for these people or they just have a crappy system?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2015, 07:17:03 AM »

Check your graphic settitns. I've never seen that before. Then again, I don't play AH to play in tanks....
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2015, 07:26:03 AM »
Check your graphic settitns. I've never seen that before. Then again, I don't play AH to play in tanks....

There are bases on that map where your fighter runs into invisible water when launching out of the fighter hangar. This water is invisible when you don't run AH with advanced graphics. Which it shouldn't be.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2015, 07:38:08 AM »
There are bases on that map where your fighter runs into invisible water when launching out of the fighter hangar. This water is invisible when you don't run AH with advanced graphics. Which it shouldn't be.

Never seen that before on Festers map do you recall what bases have this issue?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2015, 07:51:22 AM »
Never seen that before on Festers map do you recall what bases have this issue?

I don't remember the exact numbvers at the moment, I came across it on some of the northern bases that have a river nearby and water on them.
These water surfaces are only visible if you have the advanced options on.