Author Topic: HQ down again  (Read 18366 times)

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: HQ down again
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2015, 02:45:08 PM »
Two different ideals waging forum battle who will win.

As a buff player I see fighting differently than you. My objective is to destroy static objects. It is through countless hours and thousands of sorties that I have gained the ability to defend myself effectively. Fighting 100% of the time to me is pointless as buffs are at a disadvantage to fighters.

I enjoy a good fight. There is nothing like warding off multiple cons and still completing an objective. It is players like me that make it easier for the rest of the team to accomplish what they want out of this game. The very fact that if your not on me team and I decide to take out the HQ(Which is rare) is not my problem.
On top of that the only HQ I ever attack is Bish HQ right along with the 49ers. Obviously your short minded logic lacks the ability to recognize the simple fact that the bish are full of bomb and bail HQ greifers....
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2015, 02:53:31 PM »
that is what you fail to understand. We ARE talking about taking bases and playing a tatical game. you take it some other way...
The only tactics I ever see from win the warriors are "lets blow all our E to be the 4th, 5th, or 6th con on one slow plane," or "let's take a 50/50 shot at a HO and a 100% chance of being outmerged," and "Gee lets go bomb the FH or even the BH but let's leave up the VH because carz r kool..." You aren't about "tactics..."
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2015, 02:57:13 PM »
I for one welcome my HQ being down. There is nothing like taking away a spies ability to see where my goons are at when im taking a base. Believe me when I say there is something fishy when i have a goon parked on the outside of a dar just to bait a spy. Then have the player fly right to the goon and kill it!

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2015, 02:59:07 PM »
The only tactics I ever see from win the warriors are "lets blow all our E to be the 4th, 5th, or 6th con on one slow plane," or "let's take a 50/50 shot at a HO and a 100% chance of being outmerged," and "Gee lets go bomb the FH or even the BH but let's leave up the VH because carz r kool..." You aren't about "tactics..."
your not talking about me... surely not!

This player does not make that mistake. If I leave a VH up or any target for that matter it is for a reason. Take that somewhere else :ahand

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2015, 03:00:14 PM »
I for one welcome my HQ being down. There is nothing like taking away a spies ability to see where my goons are at when im taking a base. Believe me when I say there is something fishy when i have a goon parked on the outside of a dar just to bait a spy. Then have the player fly right to the goon and kill it!

Lol, Spiez!!!

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2015, 03:01:52 PM »
Two different ideals waging forum battle who will win.

As a buff player I see fighting differently than you. My objective is to destroy static objects. It is through countless hours and thousands of sorties that I have gained the ability to defend myself effectively. Fighting 100% of the time to me is pointless as buffs are at a disadvantage to fighters.

I enjoy a good fight. There is nothing like warding off multiple cons and still completing an objective. It is players like me that make it easier for the rest of the team to accomplish what they want out of this game. The very fact that if your not on me team and I decide to take out the HQ(Which is rare) is not my problem.

OMG

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2015, 03:03:53 PM »

OMG
:ahand :neener: all day bear. Your narrow minded bubba and I got you right where I want you and the rest of you whinners.

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2015, 03:08:52 PM »
  :ahand :neener: all day bear. Your narrow minded bubba and I got you right where I want you and the rest of you whinners.

You really don't have a clue do you? Bubba? Trust me you really don't want to go there. Narrow minded is when you are in a very small minority about an issue and refuse to accept popular opinion.

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2015, 03:15:13 PM »
You really don't have a clue do you? Bubba? Trust me you really don't want to go there. Narrow minded is when you are in a very small minority about an issue and refuse to accept popular opinion.
lets go there bubba

You must change :neener:

The only thing you can do is come find me and shoot me down unless your taking this personal bubba. In that case my address can be given via pm apon request if you would like to discuss this in person :rock

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2015, 03:15:55 PM »
lets go there bubba

The only thing you can do is come find me and shoot me down unless your taking this personal bubba. In that case my address can be given via pm apon request if you would like to discuss this in person :rock
lolz

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2015, 03:22:35 PM »
Fugi you and I play two totally different games. Your worthless outside of your element in this game and sadly your mistaken the majority of the time. I have flown with you guys and as I have stated before I am not impressed with you or the squad you fly in. Your a lot of mouth on forums though and decent ACM....

The best thing that could happen to this game is loosing players like you. Forcing a certain someones hand to grab a new player base. I dont think you quite get that "our style of play does not hurt the game we play.... we dont need big numbers and constant furballs to play AH. HTC has HQ up for a reason and we will attack it as needed whenever we want.

Speak for yourself.  I enjoy going into fights with Fugitive on my side.  The game needs more like him and fewer like y--.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2015, 03:23:11 PM »
This is an air combat game. Your actions inhibit air combat. Hence, your actions inhibits the game. End of story.

Amen. 
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2015, 03:23:35 PM »
lets go there bubba

Seems you're the one taking it personal calling me names lol. You don't want to fight me. I'm mean and you would get hurt. Lol. Still quoting yourself I see.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2015, 03:23:57 PM »
lets go there bubba

So now start insulting people with the "bubba" line Then basically want to meet up with another player to discuss it in "person" wow
You really need to go take a look in the mirror cause you are what is wrong with this game, you're whole attitude stinks.
The only way this HQ debate will ever be resolved is when they'll actually does something about it I guess when the numbers start Dwindling to where it affects his bottom line Dale will do something about it.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2015, 03:23:58 PM »
My prediction:

1.  20 POTW have lots of jet perks
2.  6 Muppets also have lots of scram-jet perks
3.  Wizz changes his name to 212Urine or Bladderpants..whichever happens first.

Wizz, these folks simply tolerate you right now and have a bit of fun on the BBS.  However, if you continue to push your position of thinking that tard behavior is somehow a tactic of original design and you're simply repurposing it, you'll actually draw their ire.  And then you'll be asking yourself the same question another failed tactician asked himself:  "It wasn't his first time....he didn't think it would turn out that way...and it got worse, a lot worse and never, ever got better so how could this have happened to him?".

Giving your address out? lmao!  You aint that tough boy. lol 
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 03:25:38 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba