Author Topic: Good Bye AH  (Read 21541 times)

Offline KrisKros

• Zinc Member
Good Bye AH
« on: December 30, 2015, 04:31:12 AM »
An entire week of fighting 2 countries, who won't fight each other is getting old, so I wish you all farewell after this weekend is up.

I even tried switching to nits this week to try and invoke a rook/nit fight.
Porked AA to 0%, white-flagged a town and 2 v-bases, but could not get a single nit to assist in taking a rook field.
"We're not fighting rooks" was the nit reply.

AH unresponsive to requests to scrub/repair maps with undefendable strats.
AH unresponsive to bringing back a map everyone liked.

Good bye.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 04:34:54 AM by KrisKros »

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Good Bye AH
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 04:33:27 AM »

There never was such a thing in AH   :P
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 05:23:42 AM »
An entire week of fighting 2 countries, who won't fight each other is getting old, so I wish you all farewell after this weekend is up.

Porked AA to 0%, white-flagged a town and 2 v-bases, but could not get a single nit to assist in taking a rook field.

Good bye.

While you were on all I did was bomb rooks. I bombed towns, I bombed strats, I bombed everything. Makayla and I took 205 and 236. We had more help with 236 but we started it. On Sunday night Knights horded 208, 205, 206, 207. No we were there but maybe not the instant you needed us.

I saw you bombing strats and I even gave a wtg. If you want to take bases you have to get with the right people like Makayla, Atlau, Vosem, Seagle, and Zorak. I probably missed a few but those guys are dependable.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 05:34:47 AM »

Another cry baby leaves with his hed hung down................bye bye. Or is this just an attempt to get HiTech to change the game for one person.....we all play under the same constraints...........only some people are better at handling adversity than others. The people busy doing other things and not watching their strats and HQ have to pay the price....fixing the game so stick jocky's can run up their personal scores have to take some of the blame for strats being wiped out. grow up for pete sakes this is a war game.

Good bye.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 05:59:33 AM by Dundee »

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 06:02:39 AM »

Good bye.
LOL  :aok

Instead of switching sides....

Instead of adjusting to the state of the game....

You just up and quit.........

You have no idea how many times I have faced days and nights like these where I got no help. I feel no sympathy for you quiter :ahand
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 06:31:41 AM »
While you were on all I did was bomb rooks. I bombed towns, I bombed strats, I bombed everything. Makayla and I took 205 and 236. We had more help with 236 but we started it. On Sunday night Knights horded 208, 205, 206, 207. No we were there but maybe not the instant you needed us.

I saw you bombing strats and I even gave a wtg. If you want to take bases you have to get with the right people like Makayla, Atlau, Vosem, Seagle, and Zorak. I probably missed a few but those guys are dependable.
Or come over to the 393rd.... over 100 bases in the last week alone  :rofl

I LOVE THIS MAP!!!
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 06:39:32 AM »
I always had fun in your missions Kris, come back to Bishland!
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 06:54:53 AM »
I always had fun in your missions Kris, come back to Bishland!

Will miss shooting at, and being shot at by you sir. Hope you decide to stay. If you come knit, I'll wing with you, we can pick a fight w/rookland  :aok
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 08:28:59 AM »
This is getting real old, real fast. This game has turned to junk and is not improving. 2 countries attack 1 country ruining gameplay for 1/3 of the player base. HTC gives 0% care about it. The only recourse is to quit funding this trainwreck.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 09:07:26 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 10:06:16 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2015, 09:07:56 AM »

Good bye.
I generally fight more on the rook knight front at most times as knights seem o be more active on the bush knight front. I intimates many attacks solo Sunday and yesterday. I have fun from epic durable to porking it's to stir the hornet nest. All you need is one knight and more will follow. If you wish to quit that's on you. But there's always players will to stir the pot
 :salute
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2015, 09:28:26 AM »

Good bye.
that's because knights thought you were a spy--since you've never switched before.
all the stuff I saw you do was great. but you forgot to mention that while you were there started relentlesy  accusing a player of being a spy. and if I remember right you were only there for 2 days. true he has a big mouth, but he's not a spy.

knights are always fighting bish and rooks at the same time, it's not our fought if bish and rooks won't fight each other. true the knights do things back asswards. fighting rooks when they should be fighting bish-fighting bish when they should be fighting bish.
meaning-if bish have all our bases we should get our bases back from bish and vice/versa.
plus don't forget that bish and rooks almost always outnumber the knights.

hate to see you go-but if you feel you must than do so.
maybe a little break is what you need.
but you will miss this game and the AH community-yes including me haha. 
so long.
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2015, 09:29:22 AM »
Just switch sides or try a different arena.  Seems everyone goes through a rut at some point playing the game.  It will pass.  You have been an asset from what I know of you.  Keep at it.  There are others feeling the same way.  Would hate to see you leave!

:rock   
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2015, 09:34:28 AM »
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 10:06:43 AM by Skuzzy »
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2015, 09:47:55 AM »
do you bish and rook players ever check the roster to see the player count. knights are outnumbered 98% of the time. and if you check cstat you will see how many are in the tower and how many are in  flight. and even then we are still outnumbered.

its hard for 30 knights to fight 50 bish and 40 or more rooks.

so if you feel you are unable to find a fight don't blame the knights all we do is fight all day and all night.

call the  :police: we have a bunch of whiners here :salute