Author Topic: Criticising The 49th  (Read 13863 times)

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
Re: Criticising The 49th
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2015, 04:34:12 PM »
49th are decent folk IMO. They're creative unlike many of the other squads in the past. I'm all for diverse game play. The problem with HQ has always been the ease of its distruction more than the fact that it can be destroyed. It makes it easy for one or two players to grief. Some of the things the 49th do is crazy (driving for hours) but it takes commitment and they do it without always using the most uber tools in the toolbox. On the occasional time I bump into their missions, I usually have a good time with the fight that follows.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2015, 04:37:30 PM »
They have the right to their opinions. However they don't speak for EVERYONE. And I really don't care what y'all think about me. Have fun. I know I am. And all this crybaby stuff just adds to my enjoyment.

Keep answering, even though "you don't care". 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Zardoz

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2015, 04:39:53 PM »
Keep answering, even though "you don't care".

Keep running your mouth and I'll gladly respond! Too much fun!!!
Your incessant whining just adds entertainment value to my gaming experience :cool:

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2015, 04:43:21 PM »

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2015, 05:03:19 PM »
So is that why someone badgered HT into softening up HQ again?

I'm not defending my gameplay. I do whatever I want as long as I follow the rules set down by HITECH. (that's right, he made the rules) You don't like it? Too bad.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2015, 05:03:45 PM »
The salt be real in this one. :noid
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2015, 05:09:43 PM »

I feel like you're getting off to a bad start and alienating a segment of the player base that could help you and your squad enjoy the game more.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2015, 06:12:40 PM »
inconsiderate. ok, isnt it inconsiderate when you gang someone 5 v1? no one likes to get ganged and everyone gripes about it in some fashion or another. its not against the rules either is it? but i dont see you or anyone else calling that inconsiderate. why is that? you guys are trying to manipulate Skuzzy and Hitech is why.its only my opinion though.

I don't see many complaints about it. So there's that difference.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2015, 06:46:40 PM »
I feel like you're getting off to a bad start and alienating a segment of the player base that could help you and your squad enjoy the game more.

I find it better to let them keep digging with the shovel.   Eventually they'll realize how immature and wrong they were to begin with.   But I have always been an optimist.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2015, 06:55:52 PM »
ok but they are still easy kills  :bolt:
hehe
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2015, 07:47:29 PM »
I find it better to let them keep digging with the shovel.   Eventually they'll realize how immature and wrong they were to begin with.   But I have always been an optimist.

Unfortunately, eventually is a very long time.
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline Wizz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2015, 08:11:42 PM »
Saying negative things about the men who fly for the 49th is out of ignorance.                                                                                                       
1. The 49th are Griefers
2. The 49th are Idiots
3, The 49th are causing players to Log
4. The 49th are easy kills
5. The 49th are Cowards
The list could go on and on but it's New Years Eve and I am going to address 5 of them.
Attacking the enemy HQ in any war game is a high value Target. Destroying both enemy HQs at the same time is priceless!
The 49ers are a group of 40 plus members that come from all walks of life. No small accomplishment in a dying game. They are Good People in real life and we have formed a tight brotherhood.
Players log for many reasons. The map is not going well or they are getting picked off or hoarded or they refuse to play without dar. No one has any control over a player logging and there are many more reasons why players log off. Example Rooks and Knights only fighting bish, wife ack ect. ect.
Over the past decade many 49ers are tired of 190s and p51s and to keep this game interesting and fun we do missions and fly planes that are more of a challenge.
No 49ers are cowards and if you knew us in real life you would agree. Many of us as Many of you that play this game have served our country with honor.
In closing, if you really think this game would be better without 40 active players that help new players learn this game, then you need to rethink your own ignorance.  HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL  :cheers:  :cheers:
well technically im not 49th either but you know what they say on bbs...
393rd Bombardment Squadron

CO-Fine
XO-KO

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2015, 08:12:41 PM »
Well if the 49th would stop pming people about cheating maybe you want get any grief.
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2015, 09:09:09 PM »
Saying negative things about the men who fly for the 49th is out of ignorance.                                                                                                       
1. The 49th are Griefers

What else would you call this?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3xdqpbtaak2bicy/49_ers_making_strat_flash_ditched_goon_0225.ahf