Author Topic: Criticising The 49th  (Read 13542 times)

Offline 49ZERO

• Zinc Member
Criticising The 49th
« on: December 31, 2015, 02:00:33 PM »
Saying negative things about the men who fly for the 49th is out of ignorance.                                                                                                       
1. The 49th are Griefers
2. The 49th are Idiots
3, The 49th are causing players to Log
4. The 49th are easy kills
5. The 49th are Cowards
The list could go on and on but it's New Years Eve and I am going to address 5 of them.
Attacking the enemy HQ in any war game is a high value Target. Destroying both enemy HQs at the same time is priceless!
The 49ers are a group of 40 plus members that come from all walks of life. No small accomplishment in a dying game. They are Good People in real life and we have formed a tight brotherhood.
Players log for many reasons. The map is not going well or they are getting picked off or hoarded or they refuse to play without dar. No one has any control over a player logging and there are many more reasons why players log off. Example Rooks and Knights only fighting bish, wife ack ect. ect.
Over the past decade many 49ers are tired of 190s and p51s and to keep this game interesting and fun we do missions and fly planes that are more of a challenge.
No 49ers are cowards and if you knew us in real life you would agree. Many of us as Many of you that play this game have served our country with honor.
In closing, if you really think this game would be better without 40 active players that help new players learn this game, then you need to rethink your own ignorance.  HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
Re: Criticising The 49th
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 02:04:23 PM »
ok but they are still easy kills  :bolt:

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 02:05:14 PM »
If you get a lot of complaints you might consider them instead of simply rejecting them.

Happy new year.   :cheers:

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 02:06:26 PM »
I see no other squads that needs to defend their gameplay on the board..
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 02:11:28 PM »
It's come a long way from the age of the muppets.

Now I miss those old school muppets and the vTard hoard. It would probably serve the game better if the 49ers spent more time attacking front line bases and adding to the active target environment, versus coming up with strategies to attack the undefended backfield.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 02:13:40 PM »
It's come a long way from the age of the muppets.

Now I miss those old school muppets and the vTard hoard. It would probably serve the game better if the 49ers spent more time attacking front line bases and adding to the active target environment, versus coming up with strategies to attack the undefended backfield.

Beat me to it
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 02:15:33 PM »
I see no other squads that needs to defend their gameplay on the board..

Yup.  The 49ers need to grow armor, not worry about what other people think of their game play.  The fact that people <complain> about them just means they're having an impact on the arena which, as I understand it, is why squads are created.
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2015, 02:17:07 PM »
And the fool says "I want to do it, so it can't be wrong."

What ever. I admit I love fighting the 49ers, but when the strat stuff starts........ I just log. Not worth my time.  :ahand
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Zardoz

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2015, 02:22:02 PM »
I'm not defending my gameplay. I do whatever I want as long as I follow the rules set down by HITECH. (that's right, he made the rules) You don't like it? Too bad.
Your incessant whining just adds entertainment value to my gaming experience :cool:

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2015, 02:23:19 PM »
I btw dont see the need of trying to gather half of the active players in one (or rather two) squads.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Zardoz

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2015, 02:31:45 PM »
The 49er's took me in as a noob (which I still am) and have showed great patience teaching me many things about the game which would have taken me years to learn on my own. <S> 49th!
Your incessant whining just adds entertainment value to my gaming experience :cool:

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2015, 02:35:59 PM »
49ers ruined my fun by not moving once. they were hitting our HQ and then no trace of em. what tha huh? then i seen a bait/flasher plane in the area and boom i knew exactly what was going on. they are in gv's. so i up a storch and fly it a sector. i start a grid and start the search. im playing legit and trying to find them the old fashioned noble way. im earning it. well, the next thing i know is a player who thinks AH is a job is in panic mode, crappin himself and says hes going to film, then watch the film and then kill them. i tell him , no, lets do it right and use our brains and out think someone for a change. lets make a game of it. but nope, he films and comes back and slings bombs from a 234 and they all hit and poof my fun is dead. i was right next to them and wouldve found them on my next grid row.  all that flying and playing fair and this ahole uses film then bombs them. for me that helped kill my spirit for this game. i wanted to find them the right way. i wanted them to haul bellybutton and move so that the film dummy was SOL. but they didnt.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2015, 02:37:30 PM »
The 49er's took me in as a noob (which I still am) and have showed great patience teaching me many things about the game which would have taken me years to learn on my own. <S> 49th!
That is very good and glad they're helping you. I hope they aren't teaching you that furballers are jerks because you would do well to learn from many types of players.
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Zardoz

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2015, 02:39:07 PM »
I furball too. I do it all!

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2015, 02:43:39 PM »
September Angriff

That's how I remember your squad.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.