Author Topic: Patch 91  (Read 3570 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Patch 91
« on: January 08, 2016, 02:29:18 PM »
New version up!

And the patch goes....

Please confine information about Patch 91 in this thread.  Thank you.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Re: Patch 91
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 03:11:01 PM »
Patch installed fine.
Exit game ok.  No CTD.

Will do more in-depth testing this evening.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 03:59:45 PM »
Game installed fine. Did a quick verify that two people in a plane and the pilot bails the pilot will CTD.
Unable to hear other planes gun sounds. Can hear engine though.
No hit sounds yet.

more testing later.

Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 04:13:51 PM »
Unless GV spawns are restricted to level ground, the ongoing boogy bouncing of GV's on my gunnery terrain seems due to the slope the tank initially spawns onto. It is only this single spawn regardless of the terrain tile I painted the slope with. I was having an issue with the HUD displays like Ctrl_I, gun position rounds, Speed\Alt and such, flashing while I had the text buffer open for input. Cleared it up by deleting the video8 file. My update method to 91 was with the incremental file.

This is the spawn point and the tank sitting still after spawning in has no bouncing boogy taking place. Once I begin forward motion or any turn, the bouncing boogy begins. The spawn radius is set to "0".

This is the edge of the down slope from the spawn and the tank is sitting engine off, bouncing. If I drive over the edge down the slope, all the bouncing disappears no matter where I stop and or kill the engine after heading down the steeper slope.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Pudgie

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 04:30:16 PM »
Ran Updater Patch 90 to 91 w\o issues.

Went into Alpha....all came up clean.

Went into Capture the Flag arena and upped in me ole Spitty to strafe another con base.

All was beautiful, sounds were superb....starting to get used to the new engine\throttle height sound relationship.

Took out a gun emplacement but didn't hear any explosion sounds....most likely intentional?

All in all looking good......................

More testing to come..................

:salute
Win 10 Home 64, AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, GSkill FlareX 32Gb DDR4 3200 4x8Gb, XFX Radeon RX 6900X 16Gb, Samsung 950 Pro 512Gb NVMe PCI-E SSD (boot), Samsung 850 Pro 128Gb SATA SSD (pagefile), Creative SoundBlaster X7 DAC-AMP, Intel LAN, SeaSonic PRIME Gold 850W, all CLWC'd

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 06:09:25 PM »
The condition I reported above. If I spawn to the NE from A1 as reported with any GV, and I move the vehicle triggering the condition. At any other spawn on the map with any GV, the GV will not get out of first gear. Exiting out and restarting the map does not fix it. I have to run up to two subsequent build sometimes in the TE to clear it. One usually fixes it.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Blade

• Nickel Member
      • Battoutai
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 07:05:55 PM »
run offline , CTD
---------------------------
Who Dares Wins
抜刀隊Blog http://battoutai.blogspot.com
Aces High Wiki Plus! http://www43.atwiki.jp/aceshigh/

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 07:35:08 PM »
run offline , CTD

Try renaming the settings folder and deleting the chconfig folder.

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 09:52:51 PM »
Tower background sound starts at login screen.

No CTDs on exit from online or offline.  One CTD from online AvA arena while doing nothing but looking around.

Chilli and I were online and found:
Other players Jeep MG graphic does not rotate as they shoot in different directions.  Tracers do go in the direction they shoot.  Other players tank turret (T34/85) did rotate correctly.
Sometimes he heard my tank shell explode on the ground (with speed of sound delay after graphic) when I didn't, and vice versa.  Hearing my own tank shell explode was a hit or miss thing (no pun intended).  Once (not reproducible) I heard a single shell explode twice: once in front of me and once off to my left.

No reload sound for 8" on cruiser.  After enemy CV sinks the fire still shows (reported before I think).  The tower clock tick is audible to me now for some reason, but the clock at ports are quieter.  (Navy have better clocks?)

Exited to Arena choice screen and got gear/wheel ambient noise as if I was inside a windmill.

Jeeps have cool ground interaction ambient sounds (pebbles hitting the under body, plants being crushed, etc.) but these sounds are missing when driving a tank (T34/85) even in commanders position.

Are you going to stick with sliders of 2.2, 1.5, 1.5 for the Beta?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 09:54:35 PM by 715 »

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 02:56:58 AM »
Firing 50 cal gun on jeep while turning head produces a reduction in sound but no directional sound as expected.  Sound acted as if it were mono instead of stereo.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 06:09:08 AM »
Installed no issues.

Sound level still defaults too high after installation a new patch.

Best sound in the game.  The M16 four 50s.

Offline Blade

• Nickel Member
      • Battoutai
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2016, 06:33:48 AM »
ty but not run offline because CTD.
no problem at online.

Try renaming the settings folder and deleting the chconfig folder.
Who Dares Wins

Offline Blade

• Nickel Member
      • Battoutai
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2016, 06:35:26 AM »
 :aok

and BB?
Who Dares Wins

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2016, 12:46:30 PM »
89-90 and 90-91 updated fast, smooth, no issues there.

Mission arena: Joined the mission, managed to shoot two down before crashing to sea. No issues noticed except for the canopy glass glare disappearing like cut when looking front right/left. An issue I reported long ago. Almost looks like there's a glass only windscreen on the sides.

The tower clock ticking will sure make people either quit or fly/drive. The sound reminds me of the detentions I got in Elementary School...

After quitting an arena there's all kinds of background noises like air raid siren and engine roars mixed to the title sound, but I suppose that's a new feature?

In all of the three arenas I visited I took a walk around the field the wind was roaring and the grass was waving. However the trees stood completely still.

Another issue I've reported long ago: The mouse cursor lags a little no matter how I set the speed of it (Logitech Mx 518)
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2016, 03:39:00 PM »
However the trees stood completely still.

Several issues of weirdness there Bizman.
I just went into GS4, bailed and walked up to a couple of trees that were waving as usual. I'm sure you must have gotten close enough to see it.
I haven't tried, but is it possible to turn off the motion of the trees in settings without stopping the grass too?
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001