Author Topic: Strange Installation Issue  (Read 195 times)

Offline kendjay2

• Zinc Member
Strange Installation Issue
« on: January 18, 2016, 09:01:12 PM »
So I am a returning AH player.  I installed the beta and everything went just fine, opens and runs.  Now the WEIRD issue is I saw there were hardly any players in beta so I went back and downloaded the standard game.  Now I go to install and everything works fine except is did not place a shortcut on the desktop.  I though no worries I will make my own.  Now I go looking in the Hightech Creations folder and I only have one folder and that is the beta one.  I have done searches and cannot find or figure out why the normal game is not showing up.  I watch the install and double check the path and go back to find nothing.  But I can launch it every time from the install file AH2322.EXE but it reinstalls.  So strange. Not sure if the Beta dorked something up.

Offline Scorchdraken

• Zinc Member
Re: Strange Installation Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 10:06:07 PM »
Check the inside of the beta folder, it could for some reason have installed into there.

Offline kendjay2

• Zinc Member
Re: Strange Installation Issue
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 11:06:25 PM »
It isn't.  I just don't understand no hidden folders nothing.  I am running Windows ten and using an SSD as my hard drive I have seen posts about issues with SSD, but the beta ran fine on it.  :bhead

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com