Author Topic: Beta 2  (Read 8455 times)

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Re: Beta 2
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2016, 03:39:17 PM »

Removing the settings folder reset it and it appears to be working normally now.  That'll be my go to from now on.  Thanks for the suggestion FLS.

What happens if you use the I key?
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2016, 03:54:51 PM »
It seems I am having problems with this new patch or rather two patches. Every time I jump into a Panzer or any other tank with a sliding range , My range keeps jumping. It works fine in the old game but in the alpha , I seem to not be able to use a tank . I have re installed the game and re calibrated my stick. I have checked the settings and have done every thing I can think of. I am using the X52 Pro . Does anyone else have a problem? Or is it just on my end?
On the throttle , there are two slides, Axis rotation and y rotation. They are unassigned but if I move them all the way to one end the jumping stops but I have no control over the range increase or decrease. Either with the C & V key or my stick.  The only thing I can say is HELP!!!
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2016, 04:01:58 PM »
Did you calibrate them in the game?

If you copied your settings folder over from AH2, then try renaming it and starting from scratch to see if it continues.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2016, 03:11:01 AM »
today BETA 2, melee, P-51D
Unfortunately the map was in a night cycle. hard to see.

{snip}

Use the gamma and push it to extremes, you will see rather well.  Gamma will distort the wonderful night sky colors but as far as any head to head action, I wouldn't do it without blazing gamma.  My two cents.

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2016, 08:15:02 AM »
Did you calibrate them in the game?

If you copied your settings folder over from AH2, then try renaming it and starting from scratch to see if it continues.
I have re calibrated, renamed it reset all my buttons twice. Still every tank site jumps.
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2016, 10:20:26 AM »
I have re calibrated, renamed it reset all my buttons twice. Still every tank site jumps.

Is your slider used for something else in mode one?

Offline Ratsy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2016, 10:39:14 AM »
Tracers.

Will there be any further tweaking done to tracers?  Size - Visibility - Smoke trail.

My feedback is that they are very hard to see, generally, at higher resolutions. 

What's the FPS price-to-pay for smoke trails?

Thanks.

:salute
George "Ratsy" Preddy
328th FS - 352nd FG
Died December 25th, 1944, Near Liege - Ardennes

Operating with the Arabian Knights - callsign AKRaider

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2016, 11:03:18 AM »
no explosions heard when Bombs or Rockets hit.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2016, 01:23:55 PM »
Low angled light with clouds, dawn, dusk. Higher elevations lines streak from cloud shadows. Constant flickering from clouds moving over head.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.