Author Topic: The Lost Cosmonaut  (Read 621 times)

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
The Lost Cosmonaut
« on: January 22, 2016, 09:36:58 AM »
The actual recording from italy. I'd never heard it before.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline DaveBB

• Silver Member
Re: The Lost Cosmonaut
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 03:48:45 PM »
Valentina Vladimirovna Tereshkova was the first woman in space.

This recording is just some poorly done conspiracy theory.  It is extremely hard, perhaps impossible, for nations to keep secrets.  Everything comes out over time.  I think there would be a bit more evidence of a "lost cosmonaut" than a YouTube video.
Currently ignoring Vraciu as he is a whoopeeed retard.

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 06:06:19 PM »
Youtube video..

It's the Judica Cordiglia intercept.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 07:06:36 PM »
Isn't this considered a hoax due to the language used (and poor russian in some of the audio)?

Offline DaveBB

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 10:33:51 AM »
It was recorded by two Italian amateur radio operators (Judica Cordiglia Brothers).  Here are some things that they also claim:

In total the Judica-Cordiglia brothers released nine recordings over a period of four years. The supposed details were as follows:

May 1960, a manned spacecraft reports it is going off course.
    November 28, 1960, a faint SOS Morse Code signal is sent from another troubled spacecraft leaving Earth's orbit.[3]
    February 1961, a cosmonaut is audibly recorded suffocating to death.
    April 1961, a capsule is recorded orbiting the Earth three times before re-entering the Earth’s atmosphere just days before Yuri Gagarin made his historic flight.
    May 1961, an orbiting spacecraft makes an appeal for help after going out of control.
    October 1961, a cosmonaut loses control of his spacecraft which veers off into deep space.
    November 1962, a space capsule misjudges re-entry bouncing off the Earth’s atmosphere and out into space.
    November 1963, a female cosmonaut dies during re-entry.
    April 1964, another cosmonaut is killed when their capsule burns up in the Earth's atmosphere.

The Soviet and American deaths in the space program are well known.  Some of the better astronauts and cosmonauts were killed flying trainers (T-38s or Mig-15s).  I think these two brothers are either highly confused or intentionally spreading misinformation.
Currently ignoring Vraciu as he is a whoopeeed retard.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 01:59:42 PM »
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 06:00:07 PM »
Yep Caldera, probably the most well known lost cosmonaut cover up. They learned from the dogs not to publicize before hand.

Offline WaffenVW

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2016, 07:02:52 PM »
I don't know of any cosmonauts, but I know of one lost astronaut.