Author Topic: Eny  (Read 11245 times)

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
Re: Eny
« Reply #135 on: March 01, 2016, 02:06:52 PM »
Italians switched sides when ENY became a problem.

Even funnier  :rofl
Who is John Galt?

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #136 on: March 01, 2016, 02:16:18 PM »
all of your reasoning is flawed.
1) the large number of country A could be in GVs. and country A are out numbered in the air but still victims of ENY.
2) Large umbers are scattered all over the large map but country B is concentrating on rolling bases in the corner of the map. I'm defending and grossly out numbered, and I'm a victim of ENY, so I have to defend in a P-40.

I've never seen ENY do what you say....

SAVE on 200: "Really enjoying being 3-on-1'd now that they're doing it in 109 G-14s."

That it somehow addresses a ganging problem and stops you from complaining about it is all made up theory for the BBS. Everyone complains about being ganged every time it happens. Now we can just add the complaints of people being forced out of their rides.

And it's not me usually because I fly 109s and the best one is 15 I think. But I've been on when ENY was 35!  and enemy darbars were bigger than ours.

The most straw men I have seen for a while.

HiTech

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: March 01, 2016, 02:37:20 PM »
You owe me for the ruined monitor!  Totally spit soda all over the place! :rofl
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: March 01, 2016, 02:39:00 PM »
As long as you realize its a game and that you can change country ENY isnt really an issue. I dont see why it is such a big issue to change country. Greens = Friends, reds = targets. thats all you need to know...
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: March 01, 2016, 03:16:49 PM »
As long as you realize its a game and that you can change country ENY isnt really an issue. I dont see why it is such a big issue to change country. Greens = Friends, reds = targets. thats all you need to know...
It is a big issue (or can be) when you fly with a squad.  If you switch sides, and can't go back to the switchback time limit, you get unending feces because someone eventually notices you are on one side, and your squad mate is on the other side (SPYEZZZZ!!!!)

I guess there IS more to know, huh?
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: March 01, 2016, 04:06:22 PM »

and the Germans ran out of perk points

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2016, 04:07:02 PM »
im surprised there is an ENY argument at all.  looks like the ganger/ runner/ hiders cant freakin stand it. the ENY exists because people do not police themselves worth a crap. so HTC has to do it for them. if there werent an ENY it would be even worse than it is now with all the easy moders jumping to the high number/winning team, essentially, to avoid (pretend)combat at all costs.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2016, 05:59:42 PM »

see if there had been eny during ww2, the allies would have been flying bostons and p40's into germany. b29's would have been grounded, along with lancs and most other heavy bombers.  the german's would have had really cheap 262's, they would have decimated the entire allied airforce.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2016, 06:03:09 PM »
im surprised there is an ENY argument at all.  looks like the ganger/ runner/ hiders cant freakin stand it. the ENY exists because people do not police themselves worth a crap. so HTC has to do it for them. if there werent an ENY it would be even worse than it is now with all the easy moders jumping to the high number/winning team, essentially, to avoid (pretend)combat at all costs.

I find it hilarious how many posts here start with "eny dont bother me as I only fly high eny planes but....".  me I fly the ponyd, I love the plane, I dont care about the eny as long as I get to fly my pony.

btw I have yet to have trouble switching and switching back to join my squadies on squad night.  yesterday the knights were being double teamed.  so we killed as many reds as we could, it was fun.  not like we take bases anyway.  bbaw still has the goons under lock and key.

semp

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2016, 07:38:46 PM »
see if there had been eny during ww2, the allies would have been flying bostons and p40's into germany.

And the Poles would have flown La7s against P39Ds.  Again, this highlights the difference between the sim people and the game people. 

- oldman

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2016, 09:35:39 PM »

And the Poles would have flown La7s against P39Ds.  Again, this highlights the difference between the sim people and the game people. 

- oldman

actualy the la7 were russians and the p39's werent germans.  so not sure what to say.

semp

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: March 02, 2016, 05:57:32 AM »
They had the perks, but someone shut down the fuel, and killed the HQ, the Germans got pissed off and logged.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 06:48:01 AM by save »
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: March 02, 2016, 06:03:34 AM »
1939 russians attacked from the east side, as the germans where on the west, Typical bish-knight low ENY sandwich against the poor rooks  :bolt:

Why the allied did not declare war on the Russians also, is something for historians to sort out.

actualy the la7 were russians and the p39's werent germans.  so not sure what to say.

semp
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 06:47:32 AM by save »
-Caldera

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2016, 07:19:54 AM »

all of your reasoning is flawed.
1) the large number of country A could be in GVs. and country A are out numbered in the air but still victims of ENY.
2) Large umbers are scattered all over the large map but country B is concentrating on rolling bases in the corner of the map. I'm defending and grossly out numbered, and I'm a victim of ENY, so I have to defend in a P-40.

I've never seen ENY do what you say....

SAVE on 200: "Really enjoying being 3-on-1'd now that they're doing it in 109 G-14s."

That it somehow addresses a ganging problem and stops you from complaining about it is all made up theory for the BBS. Everyone complains about being ganged every time it happens. Now we can just add the complaints of people being forced out of their rides.

And it's not me usually because I fly 109s and the best one is 15 I think. But I've been on when ENY was 35!  and enemy darbars were bigger than ours.

This year - so far - you have 18 kills in planes, 16 in 109K4's, and two in Hurri-2's.

It looks as it's a a small risk you have to outclimb someone in a 109g14 :D

-Caldera

Offline bangsbox

• Silver Member
« Reply #149 on: March 02, 2016, 12:26:20 PM »
I love eny system and always hope us knit wits are out numbered.