Author Topic: Kudos to the J0kers  (Read 2537 times)

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
Re: Kudos to the J0kers
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2016, 04:40:29 PM »
That was unfortunate. They were suppose to have gone to the same side but somehow went to different sides. We have fun flying with all of the Bish and most of them have fun flying with us. The ones that get *issed off are the ones that want us to stop what we are doing and come do what they want at a different base. Some guy that got so *issed off we would not come to his base switched sides and then started trash talking. He went on for 3 hours last night. LOL

I was not aware of this....

that is unacceptable
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2016, 08:36:03 PM »
Maybe the NOE we had the other day RV, the NOE i16 raid, they got butt hurt cuz 30 i16's vulched them on the runway  :D
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline SKULLY7

• Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2016, 09:33:30 PM »
Vuduvee this a game and we all play it for fun.  If on a weekend when the knits and rooks are double teaming why is it wrong to switch chess piece affiliations and be able to do something constructive like bomb the strats.  Whilst we are doing this, kick a few brews back, and  have a bunch of laughs.  No comms went to the other side on Saturday when I had switched sides. Pull the logs.
    Its our choice our $15.00 . Skuzzy has repeatedly stated to switch sides due to eny and fails to agree on Chess piece loyalties as have a plethora of BBS contributors. So why is it now wrong? 
    The spying game that has become viral over the past year within the game, the shades, the dual accounts, split squad side switching, mission jumping etc.. is the ruination of the game .   Please post a copy of all the rook chatter during Hammerdowns reported tirade on country channel. Was it all him?
     Of late Vudu (for absence of your given name)  your chatter has been unending on 200 complaining daily about Jokers taking bases etc etc etc...  Perhaps,  Fight the other country, up another cartoon plane, take a break and relax, up at a base we are not at  , or come fly with us for a week I will send you an invite just pm me. See how we do things first hand , and you may see a different side to game.

Respectfully, Skully7 
I am testing the bounds of reality, curious to see what is going to happen, That is all   JDM

Never Forget. 9-11-2001. 
343 Brothers Lost. <S>

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2016, 10:36:23 PM »
Darn you guys had a I16 NOE raid and I missed it. :mad:

Maybe the NOE we had the other day RV, the NOE i16 raid, they got butt hurt cuz 30 i16's vulched them on the runway  :D
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2016, 05:26:33 AM »
NOE whatever.  Half the fun is guessing which base they are going to next.  Its not that hard.  I get it right about 50% of the time.  When I do, and their numbers are disproportionate to ours, I'll bring an F4u1-c and slice through their bombers or just cause great havoc.

Long term looks like the beta is making good progress (reading the messages).  I hope they have a huge and sustained marketing campaign when they release it.  More players is better.

J0kers...check your 6!  :rock
-- Flying as X15 --

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2016, 09:09:48 AM »
Gents I rarely switch sides I mostly participate with the Bish.  If I am on in the morning EST time there are few people on-line.  The only fights that do appear are the ones that the

JOKERS start.  So I'll grab a hvy Jug and join in the fun they create.  They are a good group, fun to fly with, and most have been in-game friends of mine for a long time.  Spying

they would not consider.  NOE in my experience never.  You know when they are coming and it's up to you to stop them.  As always, it's not anyone's obligation to tell someone how

to play the game.  Proud to call these guys my friends.  They make the game fun.  That's why I play.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2016, 11:49:38 AM »
Not being an often pilot, I find the Joker GV crew worthy adversaries in the game.
Ground Pounders ...

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2016, 02:21:53 PM »
is this a joke? they are awful for the game. 77 and 64 vs 33 and they were hiding from combat doing noe missions on Tuesday and probably doing the same right now.  people logging off in droves because of it.

People log off because of NOE base taking?

...Do you smell somthing?   I think I smell something. yep...someone's shovelling b*******

:rofl
Who is John Galt?

Offline VuduVee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2016, 02:55:59 PM »
Vuduvee this a game and we all play it for fun.  If on a weekend when the knits and rooks are double teaming why is it wrong to switch chess piece affiliations and be able to do something constructive like bomb the strats.  Whilst we are doing this, kick a few brews back, and  have a bunch of laughs.  No comms went to the other side on Saturday when I had switched sides. Pull the logs.
    Its our choice our $15.00 . Skuzzy has repeatedly stated to switch sides due to eny and fails to agree on Chess piece loyalties as have a plethora of BBS contributors. So why is it now wrong? 
    The spying game that has become viral over the past year within the game, the shades, the dual accounts, split squad side switching, mission jumping etc.. is the ruination of the game .   Please post a copy of all the rook chatter during Hammerdowns reported tirade on country channel. Was it all him?
     Of late Vudu (for absence of your given name)  your chatter has been unending on 200 complaining daily about Jokers taking bases etc etc etc...  Perhaps,  Fight the other country, up another cartoon plane, take a break and relax, up at a base we are not at  , or come fly with us for a week I will send you an invite just pm me. See how we do things first hand , and you may see a different side to game.

Respectfully, Skully7

geez, are you purposely ignoring what ive stated? its like youre answering someone else. i usually dont give a crap about side switchers or any of that crap. my gripe is that weekday mornings and early afternoons, you guys look at the numbers and then go after the team with the lowest numbers, you do it mid day when no one is playing. you do noe's mid day , when no one is on vs the team with less than half the players you have. tuesday was 77 and 64 vs 33 people. but that morning, im told it was 9 rooks vs 50 and 40 something. yet you guys chose to blitz the 9  instead of the real threat( no risk to your scores if you go after the 9 is it?). i question how great any squad is that does this every weekday morning. if you think im making this up, log on weekday mornings and watch jokers and alchemists roll noe's and 40 man hordes to undefended bases vs the team with the lowest numbers.   by the time working folk get on for rooks, the map isnt worth staying logged in to and they are outnumbered 2 to 1 and vs both teams. its a game killer and working folk cant do crap about it.

i couldnt care about switching sides for the normal reasons. but you guys side switched to help bish out covertly, you even said it in a post in this thread. in my mind, its yet more dirty play from you guys. some of you guys apparently switched to knits so you could have easier access to rook strats on that side of the map. apparently you had jokers on all sides. hmmmm, why is that? we all know why. and no one thinks you werent passing info back and forth. knowing how gamey you guys are, there is no doubt you were passing info.

Online hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2016, 03:14:42 PM »
Why is the Joker squad being talked about in such a harsh way? I enjoy killing these guys. Especially j0ker and also the delicious Hoagi lmao.  :D
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2016, 03:23:15 PM »
Hi Rud3boi, yes you have shot me down more than once.<S> Don't know why Vuduvee has his diaper in a knot. He apparently is not paying any attention when he is told J0kers do not or have very seldom done a NOE. J0ker likes for people to up he likes that challenge and is a very good cartoon pilot. I guess we did a NOE i16 raids the other day when I was not on, but that is rare. When ever we go somewhere and someone ask if we are going NOE the answer is always no.

Why is the Joker squad being talked about in such a harsh way? I enjoy killing these guys. Especially j0ker and also the delicious Hoagi lmao.  :D
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2016, 04:45:32 PM »
geez, are you purposely ignoring what ive stated? its like youre answering someone else. i usually dont give a crap about side switchers or any of that crap. my gripe is that weekday mornings and early afternoons, you guys look at the numbers and then go after the team with the lowest numbers, you do it mid day when no one is playing. you do noe's mid day , when no one is on vs the team with less than half the players you have. tuesday was 77 and 64 vs 33 people. but that morning, im told it was 9 rooks vs 50 and 40 something. yet you guys chose to blitz the 9  instead of the real threat( no risk to your scores if you go after the 9 is it?). i question how great any squad is that does this every weekday morning. if you think im making this up, log on weekday mornings and watch jokers and alchemists roll noe's and 40 man hordes to undefended bases vs the team with the lowest numbers.   by the time working folk get on for rooks, the map isnt worth staying logged in to and they are outnumbered 2 to 1 and vs both teams. its a game killer and working folk cant do crap about it.

i couldnt care about switching sides for the normal reasons. but you guys side switched to help bish out covertly, you even said it in a post in this thread. in my mind, its yet more dirty play from you guys. some of you guys apparently switched to knits so you could have easier access to rook strats on that side of the map. apparently you had jokers on all sides. hmmmm, why is that? we all know why. and no one thinks you werent passing info back and forth. knowing how gamey you guys are, there is no doubt you were passing info.

Vudu.....(hint: get glasses).......I play in the am....I am in the Jokers........Jokers do not do NOE's......where in the frek are you getting this idea???????......also ALL side have players playing on differant side.......so what its part of the game now. Yes some of us have gone on the other side(s) to get fights started again so what, is not this game all about combat!!!!!!!! BTW as I stated before, the last NOE mission posted by a Joker member was a NOE i16 mission, wow thats a base taking mission for sure, come to think about it I did see a rook i16 mission amost take a base.......guess what, it was FUN on both sides i think :salute
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline SKULLY7

• Zinc Member
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2016, 07:41:23 PM »
Vuduvee,

To answer the question of who we chose to attack is based on situation on map at the time. if we need knit bases to win map we hit knits and vice versa. Once the 20% of a country  is achieved we then attack the other country to achieve the map win. I play most mornings and log in 3-5 est most afternoons. Have not seen an noe in recent memory. The origin of the Jokers was the 242 RCAF run by Hapster and Goodie back in 2003. Back then noes were prevalent in the game. On rare occasions an noe sneak will be run to change a fight and try a sneak as a throw back mission .
          I spoke to squaddies over past few days and they ran an I-16 noe for fun. No bang, no base take just a noe fighter sweep, FOR FUN as a change of pace. Have you never done a Stuka raid, or p40 sweep just to shake things up.
          Those country numbers you speak of are incorrect.  Someone's pulling your leg. At  8AM -10AM Bish numbers are high compared to knit and rook numbers. That is why we fly with 15-29 eny daily. The breakdown is usually 10-20 bish vs 5-10 each Rook and Knit. AT 10-12 AM most days the numbers get closer to even and we have 0-10 eny.  By noon EST usually eny erodes to zero. These numbers we cant control.
       Hording??  Bish have a few squads,  Jokers , Alchemists,Reaper24, Kriskross, Flakhappy, GHI and others all long time players who run great missions. When they post  Bish join . Jokers run squad ops all the time and long time friends with in the game link up and fly with us.  This is what we do. Its the game up a plane take a base , kill bad guys, fighter sweeps, Vbase takes. We are not gaming the game when we switch sides,  just inventing a way to have some fun when the bish are being rolled by both countries . We did not take bases for the other side  just hit the strats.  Note during the 2 hours of beer killing and Capt Morgan and cokes we saw two planes up to defend the strats.  Is that the Jokers fault that no one defends strats. 
       Again I was not on last Sunday when you say there were Jokers on all sides so I can not speak for what had happened.  I have spoken to squaddies who were and the switch was due to the double team and no comms were going inter country.  This again is against squad ethics. We do not need a shade or a spy to help us do what we do. 
        I think that addresses all you have spoke of. You are welcome to come join us as a guest anytime. The invite will be honored. I would enjoy to wing with you and believe you would enjoy yourself.

Respectfully, Skully7  Jokers Jokers  WingII :salute
I am testing the bounds of reality, curious to see what is going to happen, That is all   JDM

Never Forget. 9-11-2001. 
343 Brothers Lost. <S>

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2016, 10:07:10 AM »
Haters going to hate.

I cuss the Jokers early and often.

But, the game would be worse off without them. I also miss the Devil's Brigade; though, the two are not directly comparable in skills. The missions and focus is what these guys bring to the game.

The frustration is that Rooks won't up in the face of the missions.

Bottom line: Missions and base captures make fights, despite the "all about combat" camp. The Jokers make fights.
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2016, 01:24:15 PM »
I have the utmost respect for joker and his crew.  Theyve been doing the same thing for years on end and most of the time bring a decent fight.    Some of the pms I get are always a source of entertainment.  :ahand
The Few ***
F.P.H