Author Topic: 49th Fighter Group MEGA Mission for February 26th, 2016  (Read 1622 times)

Offline czpilot

• Zinc Member
      • Letecké a pozemní online simulátory
Re: 49th Fighter Group MEGA Mission for February 26th, 2016
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2016, 02:55:59 PM »
Not sure if someone already posted any screens from B-29 raid ? Here is a few of mine: http://forum.virtualfighters.cz/app.php/gallery/album/15
I hope to join Lancaster raid too, although it is too early of my time.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2016, 03:04:35 PM »
Duh, I just wrote that.  Look up.

Re-read what you wrote.

I can ONLY ask that if you wish to participate you bring what the mission calls for, or if you wish to intercept that you do it in such a way as to bring an appropriate aircraft and give us a chance to get to 10K.

Now, refer to my earlier statement.

Good luck with the "wait till we're at 10K" and "bring an appropriate aircraft" portion. You can't expect people in the main arena to conform to your mission standards before they attack you.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Online icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2016, 05:24:02 PM »
There will be quite a few of us waiting for the impatient weasels who can't wait for the mission to come to them.

Expect planes that will outturn ta152s.

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2016, 05:53:22 PM »
Not sure if someone already posted any screens from B-29 raid ? Here is a few of mine: http://forum.virtualfighters.cz/app.php/gallery/album/15
I hope to join Lancaster raid too, although it is too early of my time.

Hey CZPilot, thanks for posting mission pictures   :salute

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2016, 06:03:25 PM »
There will be quite a few of us waiting for the impatient weasels who can't wait for the mission to come to them.

Threat level-zero. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2016, 06:05:36 PM »
lol why wait there is no FSO this week either :devil :devil
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-
               Wait n Bleed

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2016, 06:21:01 PM »

You  just figured it out? we do the mission on the Friday FSO is not scheduled ...............brilliant :aok

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2016, 06:30:03 PM »

You  just figured it out? we do the mission on the Friday FSO is not scheduled ...............brilliant :aok

FYI: You might want to look at the February FSO schedule before stating what people have and haven't figured out, lest your attempt to make someone look foolish has an undesired effect.   :aok

February FSO schedule: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,377409.0.html
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:35:47 PM by Kingpin »
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2016, 06:55:50 PM »
I'll be flying a pony or a p47 that were captured by the germans.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2016, 08:02:30 PM »

FYI: You might want to look at the February FSO schedule before stating what people have and haven't figured out, lest your attempt to make someone look foolish has an undesired effect.   :aok

February FSO schedule: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,377409.0.html
[/quot

He made the same comment last month, I guess he didn't know that when there are 4 Fridays in the month, FSO is 1st, 2nd, 3rd Friday.... a month with 5 Fridays FSO is the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Friday.....we run our Mega Mission on the last Friday of the month

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2016, 08:16:21 PM »

Please bring these birds that out turn TA152s, makes me have to work for a kill...this video is under 10K as well...just wait to see how she performs at 20K+

Threat level-zero. :aok

Quoted for Truth
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2016, 08:22:47 PM »
Man I love tough talk!!!  :banana:
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2016, 10:08:02 PM »

[/quot

He made the same comment last month, I guess he didn't know that when there are 4 Fridays in the month, FSO is 1st, 2nd, 3rd Friday.... a month with 5 Fridays FSO is the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Friday.....we run our Mega Mission on the last Friday of the month

I know what I Said when I posted why Wait til end of the Month there is No FSO this WEEK , you all wanna keep the game alive so why wait til the end of February this month and run a Mission on FSO Night which I know your Squad is involved with unless you Left then I do not Know...  :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil :devil

Dundee
Would you Like to call me Out again I checked my Post about your Mega Mission for Last Month I said I would be there to Hunt ya,,,,, then followed up with 25 beers later after all the whines about ya going off the Map I wish I was still there to Hunt.

New Mission I said 25 beers or not I will still be there,,,,, February is a Leap year So your Advertising your Next Mission on Feb 26th which is FSO night so you will not have as much players this night as your First Mission that is Why I Said "why Wait" and  DO it back to Back so you have the players to join in which would be this Friday night another off Night for FSO... So out of the Whole Month of February the 5th is your Best Bet unless you do not want as many players to change Countries to do this Mission,,,,,,, As an Ex FSO Admin I know your Squad is involved with FSO, so before Calling me out again Check your Facts please.........

I have spoken to your CO numerous times about helping out with plans and all so Consult with him before you Call me out again....... I enjoy this game as much as you guys do but do not like False Statements made against me

<S>
Molsman
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 11:44:25 PM by Molsman »
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-
               Wait n Bleed

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2016, 03:37:37 AM »
The Original Date of the Mega Mission was in conflict with FSO Frame 3 so we pushed the mission back 24hours....and will be held on Saturday Feb. 27th

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,377548.0.html

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2016, 02:58:31 PM »
Please bring these birds that out turn TA152s, makes me have to work for a kill...this video is under 10K as well...just wait to see how she performs at 20K+

Quoted for Truth

Great video. Very nice song.

He should've had you, Especially at 3:00. Who was it and was he using flaps? I'd like to see the .ahf haha.