Author Topic: Need Moar Spaiz!!!  (Read 921 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Need Moar Spaiz!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2016, 04:58:21 PM »
Good by copprhed.
You in this thread refuse to believe us. As I stated we look into stuff and take this very seriously.

Paranoia is the problem, the fact that a player can simply stat online and do nothing makes people believe he is cheating, even after we have told them he is not. Is the issue.

HiTech

As so few people actually visit the BBS maybe posting your list (http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,377565.msg5027770.html#msg5027770) as a "Message of the day" now and then may curtail some of the grumbling that goes on. Just a thought.

Offline 68Raptor

• Gold Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2016, 05:05:48 PM »
Doubtful.. those that are paranoid believe whatever they wish regardless of facts. Just take a look in the moon conspiracy and chemtrail threads in the o'club. Even seeing something with their own eyes won't convince them of the truth. It's a sad fact that lives in just about every online game.

My guess is cybro is a player that logs into his cybro account then goes to work/school/whatever with the whole idea he is going to torment those paranoid types. So far, he is exceeding in his plan. Look at how many threads have been about him.
Executive Officer
68th Lighting Lancers

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2016, 05:44:51 PM »
It's going to be funny if cybro turns out to be an HTC employee who's job is to watch the health and moral of the game.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2016, 05:46:10 PM »
It's going to be funny if cybro turns out to be an HTC employee who's job is to watch the health and moral of the game.

I was wondering where Hop went  :devil
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2016, 05:49:19 PM »
Krabs is your vacation over with yet? Your new PC will arm wrestle Godzilla, win, and make him wear a pink thong with a bunny tail to avoid a rematch.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline DevOps

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2016, 08:52:33 PM »
It had occurred to me that he might be just feeding peoples' paranoia.  It also occurred to me that he might be somebody's special needs kid who likes watching the planes take off.  The base flashing points in the general direction of intermediate level trolling though.

Now I'm slightly amused by him.

Wiley.

This right here.

My 4 yr old son will watch for hours and it's terrific for keeping him occupied sometimes. He doesn't even have to be doing anything except rolling around watching people do just as you describe.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2016, 09:22:13 PM »
I think he is just a person who goes afk but chooses to be in the game whenever action stirs up, or doesn't. I don't really understand how he flies for hours in bombers with no damage. I've seen him sit in an indistructable hanger at the base for hours. Maybe this is a good way for Hitech to "watch" the game, while looking at the videos to indicate cheating.

:noid
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2016, 08:18:49 AM »
There really isn't a connection between what we do when we announce we are hitting a base and spying.

We do it because we understand that we are a very large squad which does take a big force to up to defend against, it's more of a sportsmanship thing/we want a lot of red guys to shoot at.

Spying/Hacking is done a lot less then everyone thinks...just like other games, a lot of people think cheating happens a lot...it doesn't and when it does the person cheating is either terrible or looking to get a reaction out of people.

Honestly, I don't know why it even gets brought up...people are too paranoid, just fight and if you think something is up...send film to HTC, they do look at them all.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2016, 09:09:09 AM »
There really isn't a connection between what we do when we announce we are hitting a base and spying.

We do it because we understand that we are a very large squad which does take a big force to up to defend against, it's more of a sportsmanship thing/we want a lot of red guys to shoot at.

Spying/Hacking is done a lot less then everyone thinks...just like other games, a lot of people think cheating happens a lot...it doesn't and when it does the person cheating is either terrible or looking to get a reaction out of people.

Honestly, I don't know why it even gets brought up...people are too paranoid, just fight and if you think something is up...send film to HTC, they do look at them all.

I have to agree with junky on this one, we announce where we're going simply because we want the red guys to up and defend I mean after all this is the Combat game right?
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2016, 09:37:11 AM »
In the three years I have played this game I have never heard on vox or read in the text buffer information about another countries  players or things like CV location that would lead me to believe a fellow country man has a shade account.

In a game as competitive as AH, I would guess there are players that seek an advantage but they are a rare breed.

I did hear on vox a player say he was going to be gone for a few hours but noticed his plane sitting in the middle of the air field.  When asked about why he left his plane on the field, his answer was simple.  "I leave it there and get proxy kills."

Offline Black Jack

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2016, 09:59:51 AM »
Regarding the fact of "Cybro" style of playing. Do you guys realize you have all the tools to find him in a few minutes then fly over there or drive and kill him. All the tools needed in the game. I've killed him many times doing that in MW.   :bolt:

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2016, 10:38:47 AM »
See rule #7
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:42:14 AM by hitech »
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2016, 10:55:34 AM »

Dezinformatsiya  :noid
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann