Author Topic: Giving out lessons in how to exploit the flight model!!! FOR FREE!!!!  (Read 598 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
According to ICEPAC, the only reason I can fly a TA152 is because I exploit it's flight model (It's not that I have thousands of duels in it vs some of the "Best" pilots in the game...I quote best because some that are called the best really don't hang well in a 1v1)

So I'm giving lessons, in how to exploit the flight model....it consists of training in how to gain angles in the merge, how to most effectively use the energy you have or don't have, how to do WINGOVERs, how to perform all sorts of scissors, how to yo yo, how to LAY THE SMACK DOWN IN THE MA!!!!

All joking aside....You have to stop blaming your suckage on the flight model....Always seems like real life pilots use that as an excuse....THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE....IT'S A VIDEO GAME.

If your mad about it....get better and come see me 1v1 don't make up FALSE BS on 200 or talk like I can't fly in aces high...Be a man.

Fugitive, your an Easy kill too....so don't act like your good or you don't talk crap like the rest of us...your a "I'm holier then you"punk.

BBS needed more spice in it these days anyway.  :devil

DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Giving out lessons in how to exploit the flight model!!! FOR FREE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 04:00:03 PM »
See rule 8

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
Re: Giving out lessons in how to exploit the flight model!!! FOR FREE!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 04:00:06 PM »
Someone pee in your wheaties Junkie?
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.