Author Topic: Beta 6 issues and bug reporting  (Read 6018 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Beta 6 issues and bug reporting
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2016, 08:48:05 PM »
I think this has been mentioned already, but just in case, CraterMA flying to V97 at night, shooting into the clouds causes the clouds to flash like lightening. Actually quit pretty.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline FTJR

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2016, 12:15:34 AM »
I dont know if this was mentioned, however....

In the hangar (offline), right clicking the  vehicle to see the  armour of that vehicle. When the clipboard moves out, there is a multiple points of shadow on the silhouette. Was the same over the a few examples.
Bring the Beaufighter to Aces High
Raw Prawns      

B.O.S.S. "Beaufighter Operator Support Services" 
Storms and Aeroplanes dont mix

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2016, 11:11:15 AM »
AHFilm.exe crashes when trying to open saved films.

EDIT: disregard, application must be opened from the AcesHighAlphaGame folder first.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 11:17:20 AM by LCADolby »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Ratsy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2016, 12:52:18 PM »
I know I'm not much of a marksman...

In offline or online when I fire the tracers are passing through whatever I shoot at.

Auto-update for patch 6 failed.  I uninstalled AH3 from Control panel.  I downloaded the full program and reinstalled it with no visible issues.  Everything looks 'normal', but I can't hit anything, online or offline.

What could have happened?

:salute
George "Ratsy" Preddy
328th FS - 352nd FG
Died December 25th, 1944, Near Liege - Ardennes

Operating with the Arabian Knights - callsign AKRaider

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2016, 01:48:52 PM »

In offline or online when I fire the tracers are passing through whatever I shoot at.

Auto-update for patch 6 failed.  I uninstalled AH3 from Control panel.  I downloaded the full program and reinstalled it with no visible issues.  Everything looks 'normal', but I can't hit anything, online or offline.

In Beta 6 there is a rather large collision bug that effects many things like falling threw the CV.

HiTech

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2016, 02:27:44 PM »

I am getting the same results but it's just beta test.  Give them time to work out the bugs.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2016, 03:15:15 PM »

I am getting the same results but it's just beta test.  Give them time to work out the bugs.

This is the bug reporting thread. In case you have a bug you want to report.  :D

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2016, 02:56:08 PM »
While in the beta at random times bullets have stopped hitting and collision detection has vanished. Also ditching tests have not allowed the aircraft to safely ditch gear up, God help you if you have a gear shot off.
I have been in multiple servers and found this, but here is a film that catches them all in one.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2016, 04:22:44 PM »
Startup exhaust/smoke doesn't appear to come from the exhaust manifoldson an engine start - it always appears to come from the opposite side of the plane from you. 

If you are looking at port side, the exhaust seems to come the starboard side, and conversely with starboard/port.  If looking down at engine from above, the smoke appears to come from underneath the nose.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2016, 04:40:02 PM »
While in the beta at random times bullets have stopped hitting and collision detection has vanished. Also ditching tests have not allowed the aircraft to safely ditch gear up, God help you if you have a gear shot off.
I have been in multiple servers and found this, but here is a film that catches them all in one.

There is a major collision detection issue in the version. Is fixed for the next patch.

HiTech

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2016, 05:39:37 PM »
:aok great. Looking forward to the next patch
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2016, 11:21:36 AM »
My TrackIR started acting like I was holding a front view button during a staged mission. This is different from TIR just stopping. My head position moved but didn't turn. Pressing F1 and F2  reset it to normal functioning. It only happened one time. I've never seen that before but Oboe reported a similar problem.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2016, 03:11:47 PM »
Something I noticed that might save you some grief later...

Both gun cars, guncar and flakcar will crash the game if you put them in a terrain and kill them.
The first shot kills the gun but the second shot, which you expect to destroy the car, crashes the game. Oh, and if you put both cars in the terrain and kill either gun, the other gun dies too even if owned by a different field.
I haven't tried every combination of property type.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001