Author Topic: Aces High has A LOT of RIDES.  (Read 1829 times)

Offline APDrone

• Gold Member
Re: Aces High has A LOT of RIDES.
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2016, 08:55:59 AM »
Same here, some of us just cant see them. This is what I still get when Buster post MOST of his pictures. Some believe it or not are full screen. Weird.

Weird!! Here's what I see on my stats for the same pic.

I'm using Firefox, too.

<edit>  Did you try to bring up the url to the pic in a separate window?

« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:06:43 AM by APDrone »
AKDrone

Scenario "Masters of the Air" X.O. 100th Bombardment Group

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 09:08:07 AM »
Nice job Bustr
- The Flying Circus -

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2016, 09:27:54 AM »
Weird!! Here's what I see on my stats for the same pic.

I'm using Firefox, too.

<edit>  Did you try to bring up the url to the pic in a separate window?

(Image removed from quote.)

Yup, and I've tried the link in IE browser as well as pale moon. All 3 show the same

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2016, 09:42:53 AM »
Awesome display of AC/GV's bustr!

I don't have any problems seeing the pictures in full size, whether I view them on my dumbphone or any of my computer monitors (28", 27", 3 different 24" ones )

Regardless if I am just viewing or if I download them....

heh, now I have nearly 6 copies of each picture

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2016, 12:01:16 PM »
It's awesome to see them all lined up in one single image.  :cheers: :aok

BTW would it take much effort for you to fill a screen size area with them, rows and columns by country, possibly named? With less grass and more aluminum. Something like an identification poster: "Bustr's Warbirds in Color"...

You guys are gonna drive me nutz.....

Ok, I can probably do something with them on the Marsden matting runway, this is the only airfield on my offline gunnery training terrain for AH3.

Right now I'm using the terrain to try and get a film of a low level flight down the grass strip to catch all of the planes for Hitech. If you guys have Beta8, in the open beta forum is a post call Phot OP with the terrain as a download so you can make films or take screen shots to help Hitech with showing off the new game rides. I'm going to attach another version of this terrain in that post with the fields turned to Knights so the ack will stop firing and you can hide the drones as jeeps around the field if you want.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,377954.0.html

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2016, 12:14:25 PM »
Take it easy, bro, it was just a question. As I said, only if it doesn't take much effort to line them up in rows and columns for one single view from above. Don't stress, it's not good for digestion.  :cheers:
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Hetzer7

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2016, 12:59:18 PM »
Thats pretty cool bustr, looks like the start of the greatest airshow ever  :aok <S> Hetzer

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2016, 01:19:23 PM »
Take it easy, bro, it was just a question. As I said, only if it doesn't take much effort to line them up in rows and columns for one single view from above. Don't stress, it's not good for digestion.  :cheers:

I have 4 cats, I know about curiosity....... :O
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2016, 01:36:36 PM »
I have 4 cats, I know about curiosity....... :O

They're still alive? Asking this just out of curiosity...  :t
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2016, 03:09:54 PM »
Yes, you should be around for claw trimming day.....eeekkkkk....... :O

Getting close and I'll post this terrain over in the open beta, it will require installing bet8 and you jokers can get in on the fun to help with screen shots for AH3.

Funny thing, once you move these objects, it zeros the pitch input. glad I keep backups of this stuff. Copy and pate, copy and paste.... :(

Still have to fit the bombers onto the Marsden matting that is left to fill up.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2016, 03:58:17 PM »
Oooooohhhhh!!!!  and Bombersss toooooo...... :O

Still have to adjust all the pitch settings for each object.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2016, 05:55:59 PM »
Finished it. Placing that many objects in one tiny spot kills your FPS so bad that when recording a film it only records trees and clutter. The base color of the tiles are dropped out. I may have to setup photo op shots from inside of the terrain editor to keep all the color intact.

If anyone wants to try this Beta8 offline terrain with all the planes on the end of the runway for photo ops, here is the link to the post in the open beta forum. It is my last post with a screen shot from a film.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,370041.450.html

To change to knights feild A1 you have to move first to the bish Vbase to use the O'club change country.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2016, 05:59:19 PM »
Right fine screenies, pic/terrain-master.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2016, 06:36:06 PM »
Right fine screenies, pic/terrain-master.

Honestly, that would be Easycor, Greebo, and Fester.

This terrain is one island with gunnery ranges for tanks and manned cannons with tank objects on them. Some spawns to drive around in large areas to learn how to spot tanks hiding in the trees. A spawn on top of a 4500ft rock to learn how to use the wirbel and osti guns. And some other training aids like long range 88 positions to shoot at drones from 7k. All of the terrain sculpting and painting of every square inch I did is not possible on a full sized terrain for the MA. I just figured if it looks nice, people will play with it.

Now I have to archive this version of the terrain and delete those darned objects out of it to get back my FPS. This was all for people to download it and try out photo ops to help Hitech show off his stable.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2016, 06:40:34 PM »
for all those guys that beg for this or that plane because they can't possibly be happy until it's added these pics just make them look silly. 

Like they have mastered all of those birds. 

Can we have the meteor mk III please  make it the big deal to go with the new version!!   :D
The Few ***
F.P.H