Author Topic: FEW ITEMS TO GIVE AWAY  (Read 1361 times)

Offline BBP

• Copper Member
FEW ITEMS TO GIVE AWAY
« on: March 29, 2016, 10:40:00 PM »
ITEM 1......I bought a new video card. I wish I hadn't. The old one works almost as good as the new one. Its for whoever wants its as I have no need for it now. I bought a NVidia GFX 960 and it works good. My old which plays the game very well, you just have to turn the EYE CANDY off is a GeForce GTX 275. I took it out to clean it and found a ton of dog hair in it. So I'm sure it will play better now. It has 5000 rams of memory in it. So if you want it, you got it!
ITEM 2.....I have a set of throttle and a stick. Its a Saitex X52. Works fine but you must calibrate it for each session that you play. If you want it, it yours.
  I just hope whoever request these items are in need of them to use them for the game. Please don't ask for them to sell them.
Thanks and I'll ship to anywhere in the US. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!
This is KimoSabe but my handle in here is BBP. I hope this makes someone happy!

Offline Fire484

• Zinc Member
Re: FEW ITEMS TO GIVE AWAY
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 01:12:31 PM »
I have an 8 year old GeForce 9800 that could use an upgrade.  :D

I'd even take the X52 off your hands!
Member Zombie Squad

Former Black Aces, Birds of Prey, 91st BG

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 01:05:02 AM »
Price for that card? I want it!!!

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 08:07:11 AM »
You can send the X52 my way, I need one for my son to be able to play again!!!! He wants to fly on AH but I can't afford to but a stick for him!!! As you know I'm a disabled vet and live off a fixed income darnit!!! :salute
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 01:41:54 PM »
You can send the X52 my way, I need one for my son to be able to play again!!!! He wants to fly on AH but I can't afford to but a stick for him!!! As you know I'm a disabled vet and live off a fixed income darnit!!! :salute

What kind of video card do you use?
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"