Author Topic: Beta 17 Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 18023 times)

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
Re: Beta 17 Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2016, 01:07:33 PM »
Please put up curtains in the airfield hangars -- can't read the text or see the convergence settings (with shadows turned off).   A nice pleated cotton in olive drab would be fine.
No problem in the CV hangar.
I agree popeye...Its really shiny...like you said its fine on the cv.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline Blade

• Nickel Member
      • Battoutai
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2016, 07:33:59 PM »
hmmm, I don't understand that this problem only AH3 Patch17, AH2 and early patch16 no problem about joystick sensible.

It does seem that disconnecting the usb cord and replacing it, returns control for me.  So, taking batteries out and back in, possibly has the same effect.
---------------------------
Who Dares Wins
---------------------------
抜刀隊Blog http://battoutai.blogspot.com
Aces High Wiki Plus! http://www43.atwiki.jp/aceshigh/

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2016, 05:33:48 AM »
hmmm, I don't understand that this problem only AH3 Patch17, AH2 and early patch16 no problem about joystick sensible.

That is why we are putting it in the Bug Report.  We only compared it to the "don't move controls so rapidly" controller freeze.  It is actually much worse than that "feature" << not a bug, in AH2.  At least the feature was timed and returned control input eventually, but the bug with patch 17, shuts down control input and doesn't return it.

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2016, 09:03:02 AM »
If the small text size in my text buffer isn't a bug, how can I increase it's size? I'm wondering if I missed something.

SEE: jpg
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2016, 10:07:19 AM »
If the small text size in my text buffer isn't a bug, how can I increase it's size? I'm wondering if I missed something.

SEE: jpg

Right click the upper bar in that text window, select font, move the slider right. Worked at least a minute ago.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline BFX88

• Zinc Member
Beta Test - Sound Issue on Recording Playback
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2016, 12:43:50 PM »
I just tested the film playback after recording some footage in offline mode.  Everything seems to work pretty much like aces high II except for the sound.  Sound seems to cut in and out, it's mostly absent except for guns.  When just flying around there is no sound what-so-ever, however, when I'm in the proximity of the drones, my engine sound and everything else seems to comes back.  I am using a Corsair 1500 headset and have tried every possible configuration all with the same result.

Just my observation.

BFX88

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2016, 08:56:34 PM »
Right click the upper bar in that text window, select font, move the slider right. Worked at least a minute ago.

Thank you Bizman!
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2016, 08:11:47 PM »
CraterMA Spawned in from V39 and took a M4 to Rook Radar Factory, it never flashed. Upped a Storch at the adjacent base and it still did not flash. While in the factory, the only guns shooting at me were the Tower guns. No ground based auto ack ever fired at me.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2016, 05:30:39 PM »
Mentioned before, On engine start up on some planes (start with the A6M2),engine smoke comes through the firewall. Happens on other planes also.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2016, 06:09:19 PM »
I was shelling A68 on Greebo today when I got the dreaded could not create texture message. What does it mean?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline GrandpaChaps

• Copper Member
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2016, 07:30:13 PM »
I was shelling A68 on Greebo today when I got the dreaded could not create texture message. What does it mean?

Interesting.  I've not seen that yet.  Will wait on anyone else to confirm.
Uncle Fred

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
PT Boat - Shoreline Problem
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2016, 11:07:45 PM »
  I took a PT boat out for a spin just now and at full speed attempted to beach it.
Both times, the PT noses down at the shorline and proceeds to "burrow" into the earth,
at which point it does a bizzare continuance (without the PT boat itself) where the "pilot"
is seeming continuing ashore at high speed .... without the PT...

Offline redcatcherb412

• Nickel Member
Re: PT Boat - Shoreline Problem
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2016, 08:35:01 AM »
  I took a PT boat out for a spin just now and at full speed attempted to beach it.
Both times, the PT noses down at the shorline and proceeds to "burrow" into the earth,
at which point it does a bizzare continuance (without the PT boat itself) where the "pilot"
is seeming continuing ashore at high speed .... without the PT...

Maybe a new feature many times asked for to be able to 'bail out' of a disabled boat/vehicle.
Of course it isn't a feature, but would be nice to exit a gv with engine and guns out.
Ground Pounders ...

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2016, 10:09:18 AM »
At the small V-bases, when you drive off the hanger pad, the vehicle seems to sink into the terrain then bob back up like a boat being launched. In an M18 moving fast it almost flips you over.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:12:41 AM by JimmyD3 »
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2016, 10:13:38 AM »
Could not get an LVT to transition from water to land.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76