Author Topic: Beta 17 Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 18034 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Adjusting sounds
« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2016, 06:48:49 PM »
Yes, I think a few of us reported this previously.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: Adjusting sounds
« Reply #181 on: May 03, 2016, 01:29:53 AM »
I confirm it has been reported previously at quite an early stage.

That's all the options anyone has been able to see and the slider just looks like there should be more. Or the slider has been locked to prevent us seeing more? There hasn't been any official answer to the slider question so far, it must be deep at the bottom of the To Do list.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Beta 17 Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #182 on: May 03, 2016, 03:48:31 PM »
Hit sprites are too small.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 715

• Silver Member
« Reply #183 on: May 03, 2016, 07:41:06 PM »
Hit sprites are too small.

I've noticed something else when tanking: there are large hit sprites and small hit sprites.  In AH2 I've always associated large hit sprites with "hit and did damage" and small ones with "hit but ricocheted".  However, in AH3 an awful lot of my kill shots, perhaps even all, are the small hit sprites.  Maybe those two are mixed up?

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #184 on: May 03, 2016, 07:56:39 PM »
I loaded some my older films that featured the odd ricochets that I referred to as frangible hits and the old light-saber hits do not show up the same way anymore. But so far, the larger hits have been the same critical hits as always. HE in films also have the large hit sprite.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #185 on: May 03, 2016, 10:12:16 PM »
Just came from flying in AH III, The control lockup is beyond bad right now. Never had the issue till the last update. Never have it in AH II.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Condor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #186 on: May 04, 2016, 02:11:13 PM »
Tried to drive a panther through a small clump of trees and became completely stuck without touching a single tree. Couldn't back up even though there was no tree behind me.

365733,277,-296246,1.8,-7.9,-165.2
craterma
FOV = 79.3
Balrog in game. Some day my performance may justify the name. LOL

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #187 on: May 04, 2016, 05:04:03 PM »
If you're in flight and disable reflections all of them disable, until you take off again and the gunsight reflection reappears. It will disappear if you enable and then disable them again.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #188 on: May 04, 2016, 05:17:27 PM »
Just came from flying in AH III, The control lockup is beyond bad right now. Never had the issue till the last update. Never have it in AH II.

I tried to duplicate it yesterday to no effect. I can confirm it happened once to me about 2 weeks ago, for about 60 seconds I couldn't input from my controllers or keyboard.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline adler11

• Zinc Member
LTV's cannot go feet dry ! ! ! ???
« Reply #189 on: May 04, 2016, 07:43:36 PM »
Tonight I tried again to take an LTV$ to shore and when I get to the beach  the LTV just "chugs" for minutes on end and never gets up on land !

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: LTV's cannot go feet dry ! ! ! ???
« Reply #190 on: May 05, 2016, 03:24:45 AM »
Same here! Tried on a port and an airfield today. Noticed it has been brought up before but just acknowledging that it is an issue.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #191 on: May 05, 2016, 10:53:05 AM »
This may have been reported. I did not read every post but I have reported several times on the invisible wall at ports when in a gv near the shore.

I was in a LVT running around in the water (craterma) and got stuck trying to come ashore.
Reverse did not work.

541661,7,276726,-4.4,-11.7,33.1
craterma
FOV = 50.5

:salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #192 on: May 05, 2016, 12:15:56 PM »
I have not tried it lately, but there was a time when I did use the LVT. It slows down for what seems like a LONG time, but if you keep pushing it will eventually get its footing and go ashore.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #193 on: May 05, 2016, 12:23:35 PM »
Same experience as Chalenge.  LVT eventually climbs on shore.....  (I think I can, I think I can...... wwoooo wwwwooooooo....doh that's a choo choo...but same effort).

Not the same with tree limbs though... they don't let go  :bhead (just comparing the two experiences and believe both to be bugs, just not the same bug).

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #194 on: May 05, 2016, 12:37:59 PM »
I don't know if it is intentional or a bug, but I think it is a very good representation of how the LVT deals with the loose sand as it climbs up the shoreline. The tracks can't find solid footing, because there isn't any. As it climbs high along the rise of the beach the propeller looses influence because the tracks are meeting with resistance, but still can't find anything solid enough to pull the LVT along. Did hitech answer up on that?