Author Topic: DX12  (Read 3117 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: DX12
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2016, 09:54:07 PM »
Shuffler, I'm running a GTX980 with no problems so far. No flickering or jagged shadows. I also have SweetFx running in Beta.
Maybe sweet is making it better. Right now nVidia has a known issue in all games with 900 series.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2016, 11:21:50 PM »
Shuffler, it's time to clean your drivers and reinstall.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 07:51:17 AM »
Shuffler, it's time to clean your drivers and reinstall.

According to others with the same issue, there are many, fresh install does nothing. Not even fresh install of Windows and game together.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2016, 09:54:10 AM »
Okay, so do nothing and nothing will change.

I went looking for a "universal issue with the 900 series" and all I found was a report that some people were having issues with low GPU usage.

If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2016, 10:09:59 AM »
I started to post something similar chalenge, I seen shuffs post last night and went looking but I don't have a dog in this fight. I have a 980 and haven't ran into any problems in any of the 20 or so different games i've played in the last week. But, aside from trying to avoid doing work at work I don't have any issues with the beta so <shrug>. Oh, and not to put to fine a point on it but dear lord I hope people aren't actually doing fresh installs of EVERYTHING for a beta (Read: Betas have/might have problems)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 10:11:43 AM by Estes »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2016, 06:46:36 AM »
Okay, so do nothing and nothing will change.

I went looking for a "universal issue with the 900 series" and all I found was a report that some people were having issues with low GPU usage.

Amazing that is all you found. Try google. It is even prevalent on the gaming boards and the manufacturers boards (BBS).
80th FS "Headhunters"