Author Topic: recommand requirments  (Read 373 times)

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
recommand requirments
« on: May 24, 2016, 11:14:36 AM »
 :salute hey all are the requirements to play ah3 going to change when it comes out? I was curious . if this has been answered and ask already im sorry don't remember seeing it. :cheers:

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: recommand requirments
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 11:19:05 AM »
Been asked a bunch of times, but until they get it out of beta that won't  post a system requirements  because they won't know what they are until then.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 11:34:23 AM »
I was pleased to see another beta tester online yesterday playing with an off the shelf laptop.  It was newly purchased and had a GTX970 on board.  He seemed to be very pleased.  If you were asking for minimum requirements it definitely has not been established, but there have been some recommendations about amount of dedicated video memory ( 1 GB will work, but if there is a lot of benefit in going higher from 1.5 GB up to 4 GB ).  GDDR5 memory, and various other video card specs like memory bandwidth are also top considerations without mentioning card manufacturers by name, or setting a price tag on good performance.

Regardless Bortas, just about every system you can imagine will get pushed by the available graphics, if you decide to enable it.  So, it is wise to keep testing and reporting with what systems you have before trying to upgrade too soon.

Kudos HTC smooth running for the most part so far.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:50:29 AM by Chilli »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 12:09:06 PM »
think it's been said if you can play ah2 you should be able to play ah3.  but may need a better  vc if that.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 12:59:28 PM »
think it's been said if you can play ah2 you should be able to play ah3.  but may need a better  vc if that.

semp

This. A video card that's truly built for gaming. Doesn't have to be the latest model, though, the higher end cards from the last five years or so seem to do reasonably well. 
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline bortas1

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 05:12:51 PM »
 :salute thanks gents  :cheers: