Author Topic: Beta 24 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports  (Read 3742 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Beta 24 ** DX11 ** Released: Issues/Bug Reports
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2016, 11:17:04 AM »
Still no joy. I never had to highlight any profile before...tried it and no change. I tried every profile under AH2 in "titles" tab, still nothing. Maybe its a diff situation, depending on TIR version? I run TIR5 :bhead

I also have version 5. I tested the dx9 and dx11 versions with TIR off to check the message window transparency. When I started TIR and ran the beta later for more testing TIR worked the first time. I didn't have to do anything to get it working.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2016, 02:53:59 PM »
Update: When I tested TIR it was with DX11. That works. DX9 is not recognized by TIR.

Also F8 still does not set views to pan.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2016, 04:27:01 PM »
Ok, TracIR does NOW work in DX11. WHEW!!! I logged in to check the "VR" option box and TIR was lit up this time :banana: So now all is well in my world!! Thanks guys!
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2016, 07:40:52 PM »
Flying the Spit16 I lost control input in a turn. No blackout. Next flight no issues. Blackout and redout working. Don't recall if I saw blackout working in the flight prior to losing control. Wasn't checking g when I lost control input but I was holding a flat turn and slowing down. Unable to duplicate.

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2016, 09:14:10 PM »
Go into Settings/Preferences/VR and make sure Disable VR is NOT checked.

Did that.  No joy.

- oldman

Offline Blade

• Nickel Member
      • Battoutai
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2016, 10:16:51 PM »
AH3 disable black out and enable red-out and G-LOC?
---------------------------
Who Dares Wins
---------------------------
抜刀隊Blog http://battoutai.blogspot.com
Aces High Wiki Plus! http://www43.atwiki.jp/aceshigh/

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2016, 10:37:16 PM »

Did that.  No joy.

- oldman
Still wont work in DX9 but in DX11 it does work. At least mine and some others do. Make sure you start in DX11 version.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2016, 10:51:33 PM »
When alt-tabbing out and returning to the game the game is no longer centered on the monitor.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: Beta 24 ** DX11 ** CRASHED Fault offset: 0x00019803
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2016, 09:23:58 AM »
Flew into combat with another player attacking our friendly LARGE airfield.  The game locked up suspiciously at the same time that all the field ack was firing at the attacker.  My framerates had also taken a huge drop. 

Fault offset: 0x00019803

Game locked, and was only able to regain response from my computer accessing the task manager Alt, Cntrl, Del keyboard stroke, and even then it took some time and a second keyboard command to access the task manager.

My uneducated guess is there is a connection to the "ack" and proximity to it.

Edit:  I just had a second event.  This time it was a straight up CTD (crash to desktop).  This time flying dead six of burning B29s firing (tracers visible) and CTD occurred just after I had taken the wing off the burning bomber and possibly it was exploding (only had a split second view of large debris).
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 09:54:40 AM by Chilli »

Offline ten367th

• Zinc Member
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2016, 12:14:09 PM »
tried everything in posts TIR still not working

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2016, 12:35:52 PM »
TrackIR works fine.  Have you tried making your profile exclusive in Tir software?

Program lockup when I used auto takeoff from CV in f6f.  The only way to get out was shutdown the pc and restart

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2016, 01:36:45 PM »
tried everything in posts TIR still not working

Did you check that you're running the DX11 version? It doesn't work in the DX9 version in this patch.

Offline BBP

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2016, 08:25:35 PM »
I see others have the same problem. Trackir not working. I'm going back to 2 to play. no trackir no me!
Hi ho silver :airplane: :joystick: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:
kimosabe

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2016, 03:02:58 AM »
popeye,

Did you skip an update?  Possibly you may need to do a fresh install.  See what the folks at HiTech have to say about that error, don't go by my suspicions.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2016, 03:06:31 AM »
Kimosabe,

It seems to me others were able to run TIR fine.  The problem was located by HiTech quite a few posts ago and the fix was a simple check box.  If you scroll down you might find some helpful information, sorry I am not more help... but you should be able to use your TIR now.